New member - NoVa

Too40gawlf

Banned
Hi All,

Im new to the forum, but on my 3rd Mustang and 4th Ford. I currently have a 2011 GT 6spd - my car was one of the first 5.0s out there. The previous owner managed a 12.58@112 bone stock with 3.31s and 235 Pirelli's.

Glad to be a member here. I live in Arlington/Alexandria so near by folks feel free to honk if you see my driving around.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Hi All,

Im new to the forum, but on my 3rd Mustang and 4th Ford. I currently have a 2011 GT 6spd - my car was one of the first 5.0s out there. The previous owner managed a 12.58@112 bone stock with 3.31s and 235 Pirelli's.

Glad to be a member here. I live in Arlington/Alexandria so near by folks feel free to honk if you see my driving around.

Welcome and welcome. Where in Arl/Alex? Color of your car?

Too40gawlf

Banned
Thanks.

Car is black with saddle interior. Its on the stock GT 18's right now but Silver SVE Drifts are in the future.

I live in Ballston at the moment - should be moving to the Landmark area in a few weeks.

How about you?

Welcome and welcome. Where in Arl/Alex? Color of your car?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! Your '11 5.0 sounds nice. I lived in Alexandria for a couple of years. (Long time ago)

Enjoy the forums here. There is pretty much a forum for every Ford lover. :)

Too40gawlf

Banned
Welcome to SVTP! Your '11 5.0 sounds nice. I lived in Alexandria for a couple of years. (Long time ago)

Enjoy the forums here. There is pretty much a forum for every Ford lover. :)

Thanks,

Yeah, this is THE best Mustang site out there. Ive been on Mustang forums for 11 years now and cant believe I only recently got turned on to here.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Thanks,

Yeah, this is THE best Mustang site out there. Ive been on Mustang forums for 11 years now and cant believe I only recently got turned on to here.

I was going to the Ballston Gold's off North Filmore for a while. Or is that Clarendon? I get them mixed up.

I live in Chantilly, my ex wife lives in Arlington though.

Too40gawlf

Banned
I was going to the Ballston Gold's off North Filmore for a while. Or is that Clarendon? I get them mixed up.

I live in Chantilly, my ex wife lives in Arlington though.

Yeah, that particular Gold's is in Ballston. No judgment on you, but that Gold's looks like a douche haven. I live a block away from it.

Too40gawlf

Banned
I hang out in Reston/Herndon. Welcome aboard and hope to cya around!

Cool.

Do you know about the Northern Virginia Mustang Club (NVMC). They have regular meetings and crusises at the Dulles Expo Center. If you're not already a member, check them out.

Too40gawlf

Banned
Let me know if you decide to go to a meet 'n greet.

Fnny

Will do. I have a hard time making it out to their Saturday evening meetings, but have been to a couple of events over the last few months. They had a trackday in April which was awesome - and a community service cruise a couple of weeks ago.

A number of the members of NVMC are here on SVTP as well.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Welcome to the site dude! I usually drive by old town when I'm bored on my days off. Have yet to see your color combo. Love that interior BTW

Users who are viewing this thread