New member here

tire_fryin89

Established Member
Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I finally made it. After owning 10 mustangs in the past 10 years, drooling at the ford dealerships back in 2003, and having to pass over the SVT section in all the other mustang web sites Ive been a part of, and after having to be green with envy of all of you I finally found my very own "TERMINATOR" lol. My name is Justin, Im 28 live in texas and I just got rid of my 01 GT and bought a 2004 cobra with 34000 miles. Ive never realised how much difference there were between the GT and SVT. Not just the motor and interior obviously but it feels and drives and has fetures that arent even simular. But I love it so far. As far as a pulley, brake upgrade, and shifter the car is still stock. Anyways, just thought Id say hi.

Savn4Mods

You serious Clark?
Established Member
Welcome Justin!!

I was in the same boat as you until last November when I bought my Torch Red 04. I love mine so far.

As someone on here told me when I got mine....just take your checkbook out and throw it at the car.

Let the good times roll :burnout:

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Welcome to the party. I went from an 01 cobra to an 04 cobra and what a difference. handle the power safely! Please no street racing. enjoy modding the hell out of it.

Last edited:

tire_fryin89

Established Member
Yeah Ive heard about the dreaded 5th 6th gear pulls. Thats no problem for me since Im more of a acceleration junky than I am top speed. Ill try to get some pics up tomorrow. Its started to rain out and its the first time in rain for the cobra. I almost feel bad lol.

Users who are viewing this thread