New Maisto Terminator...

GodStang

Established Member
I have a Yellow one that I painted Sonic Blue plus I have a real Sonic Blue and a silver Vert.

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
My buddy painted his mystic and and took it apart and painted the seats mystic too. It looks really good.

my92gt

Established Member
I drag mine
cda7bd45.jpg

a6069c38.jpg

and Stangr21 I want that yellow coupe

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Black over here. I need to get some tint, head/taillight skins and drop springs for it.

Anyone know where I can find some 2.75/40/.8's and 3.15/35/.8's nitto nt05 tires? I also wanna find some .8x.6 front and .8x.7 rear black Saleen replica's.

I plan to convert to a twincharged (ala hellion) setup. Ill keep the factory eaton but throw on twin .97mm's with a custom .18 down pipe this summer if money's good. I also need to get a 1.2x.9 front mount but that'll be even more money so I'm kinda scared how much the bill will be for everything...

I haven't even thought about a fuel system yet

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I have a custom Mystichrome one. Actually 2 but I have never took the second one out of the box. This one I put on top of the supercharger at car shows.

DSC04070.jpg

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Im looking for an mgw shifter with the fcking fast knob for the interior of my black maisto, anyone able to point me in the right direction?

WildFifty

Established Member
i just bought one of these off amazon. received yesterday and its alerady in pieces getting ready to be Sonic blue. the price SB goes for on ebay is amazing. too rich for me.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I have the exact same red one, i can't find a DSG one.

Id be more than willing to trade and give a little cash for someone who wants to trade.

WildFifty

Established Member
how are you guys with custom painted diecast keeping all the decals? the cobra's on the side the svt and ford logos on the trunk lid?

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
I have a DSG one that I bought a long time ago. They are good looking models. I've never seen one of any color at the Sam's local to me.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
I had a 2000 Cobra R, 03 silver vert, and the eleanore but my ex smashed them once she found out I filed for divorce!

Users who are viewing this thread