New Maisto Terminator...

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Its always hilarious when guys try to sell these for like $50 on the market.. i can go to costco and pick one up for $10 brand new :shrug:

JPN98l.jpg

Tims97SVT

Established Member
My dad got me one for Christmas. I like it! They are cool just to have on the shelf. Now I just want a sc dohc terminator motor...

rudycobra

Established Member
Got a red coupe from eBay while back . Sitting on shelf in living room . Been thinking bout painting it silver lol . Unless someone knows where to get one already silver ? Besides the vert

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I bet you cannot find a yellow one.:(

black 10th vert

Established Member
anyone see any 10ths ever?

Nope, I don't believe they ever made those. I have several in various colors, both vert and hardtop, and even one sonic blue (which are really tough to get). Since I wanted a replica of my car, I took one of my redfire verts, and changed the wheels to some that look like my TF Chicanes, and I plan to paint the red inserts on the interior, and then of course paint the exterior black.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Its always hilarious when guys try to sell these for like $50 on the market.. i can go to costco and pick one up for $10 brand new :shrug:

You could get them at Costco a long time ago (haven't seem them in a few years), but only in certain colors. The Sonic Blue was the rarest color for them, followed by yellow, so if you happen to have a car that color, you will generally have to pay a premium for those.

Whippedmach

Established Member
I was looking for a black mach 1 diecast, Finally found it, but upon closer inspection it looked to be an automatic... so i had to pass.

Users who are viewing this thread