New Maisto Terminator...

Huff035

Established Member
coupe is spoken for, vert is discounted $5, its torn apart and ready to paint! Just need a buyer. Have Redfire, Sonic Blue, Mystichrome, Teal, Electric Green and Silver in my stash now.

Stangr21

Established Member
IMG_20140322_201136_523_zps584672b4.jpg

Looks great in my case NOW stop taking my money lol

I have the same problem :shrug:
050.jpg

Freakingstang

Established Member
I painted mine to match. I lowered it, put a jlt cold air and an upper. She puts down good #'s for what it' is. It was Redfire. Added personalized plates. She doesn't get driven around the house much anymore.

fb220e36.jpg

d88bcc8a.jpg

10c313c4.jpg

38f19f3b.jpg

mrose75

Established Member
I don't own a MC Cobra nor have any aspiration of one, but I almost want a MC die ADT because it looks so pretty. I have a black one collecting dust with my DSG under my bed....

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I don't own a MC Cobra nor have any aspiration of one, but I almost want a MC die ADT because it looks so pretty. I have a black one collecting dust with my DSG under my bed....

I have 2 MC ones. I won't say how much I paid for them. But one is always on display at shows and the other is still in the box at the house once the first one bites the dust and has to be replaced. The one that goes to shows is definitely a crowd pleaser.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I painted mine to match. I lowered it, put a jlt cold air and an upper. She puts down good #'s for what it' is. It was Redfire. Added personalized plates. She doesn't get driven around the house much anymore.

fb220e36.jpg

d88bcc8a.jpg

10c313c4.jpg

38f19f3b.jpg

For your license plates, you can either take an actual picture of your real plate and shrink it down to print or if your state has an online plate website, you can type in your combo, save the file and print it to size.

Here are my models:

IMG_3692_zpse796ee87.jpg

Freakingstang

Established Member
For your license plates, you can either take an actual picture of your real plate and shrink it down to print or if your state has an online plate website, you can type in your combo, save the file and print it to size.

Here are my models:

IMG_3692_zpse796ee87.jpg

cool, thanks. I did that like 5 years ago and haven't gone back and fixed it. want to do the svt logo on the deck lid and the cobra in the grill too

03cobraracer

Established Member
Ha yeah it is. I've had this car for years but when I moved to Germany it got packed in a box at my parents house and I never knew where it went. But now she's mine again.

Users who are viewing this thread