New level of political correctness stupidity

cbj5259

Established Member
There's an African American kid running from an Asian kid...pfft. Now you know that is complete fiction. (I kid...I kid...hope no one is butthurt).

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

hoamskilet

Established Member
At what point does this racist thing turn into the boy who cried wolf... at how many people claim racism. Where we finally " yeah whatever" and just blow em off

I made this same point in a thread a couple of days ago. I think for many that ship has sailed already. You can only decry "racist" so many times to random b.s. before people start to say "meh, ok". The only thing it's accomplishing is diminishing true acts of racism

Steve1578

Established Member
This is pretty comical. I mean, there appears to be some bias, but who really cares.
My favorite are the two "colored" kids on the left side, the one who's apparently just swimming, and the other who's diving off a diving board. Both are not cool lol.

Arrickh

Established Member
What an attack on men this is. All men are labeled as uncool except 1 and the girl is cool. Wow my activist group needs to get involved in this.. Not to mention it shows us as violent pushing helpless girls in the water and chasing people.

Last edited:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
The black kids can't read the sign, that's why they are breaking the rules in the picture more.

JK, there might be some bias in the poster, but I agree if you're looking for it anything can be found.

The sign looks like it's from the 50s.

If you want to be factual the black kids as a percentage do follow the rules of society less, hence the larger prison population. Better to learn at the pool than in prison.

It's not the skin color that's the problem, it's the parenting, a viscous cycle. Bad parenting, bad kids, bad parenting, bad kids.... Black leaders should be focused on social breakdown in their neighborhoods.

Flame suit on.

Of course in a nice neighborhood with a pool all the kids are probably mostly rule followers, so perhaps the sign is incorrect.

Last edited:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
The black kids can't read the sign, that's why they are breaking the rules in the picture more.

JK, there might be some bias in the poster, but I agree if you're looking for it anything can be found.

The sign looks like it's from the 50s.

If you want to be factual the black kids as a percentage do follow the rules of society less, hence the larger prison population. Better to learn at the pool than in prison.

It's not the skin color that's the problem, it's the parenting, a viscous cycle. Bad parenting, bad kids, bad parenting, bad kids.... Black leaders should be focused on social breakdown in their neighborhoods.

Flame suit on.

Of course in a nice neighborhood with a pool all the kids are probably mostly rule followers, so perhaps the sign is incorrect.

BLM is focused entirely on blaming whites for their problems, all while every night in the black dominated neighborhood across the highway from me, gunshots ring out. But black on black violence doesn't happen. Ever. :lol1:

Torchy

Established Member
Ok guys were all missing the point here. The true crime: no LGBT bathroom

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Ok guys were all missing the point here. The true crime: no LGBT bathroom
There's no "Not Cool" on the kid pissing in the pool, upper right. There's no bathrooms for anyone.

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty ironic that all the blonde-haired kids of lighter complexion are labeled as "cool" while all the "not cool" kids are depicted as darker complexion.

I guess the artist has had bad experiences with minority children at public pools...

If the shoe sits, wear it.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
There are no dark skinned kids, only ones not wearing sunscreen, not cool.

Users who are viewing this thread