New level of political correctness stupidity

96dreamer

Established Member
Thought this would be like by some one here. I feel like people spend all their time looking for senseless shit to bitch about. The fact that some people see a legitimate problem with this enough to complain blows my mind.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...pool-safety-poster-prompts-red-cross-apology/

Cl6g1iuWYAAGtuc.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just shake my head at stuff like this. I'm like, "are you kidding me". Then again, I'm not surprised at the stupidity of the times we live in. :nonono:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
At what point does this racist thing turn into the boy who cried wolf... at how many people claim racism. Where we finally " yeah whatever" and just blow em off

oldmodman

Established Member
So.

That's two white kids "not cool"

To.

Four black kids not cool.

I guess nobody has been to a public pool lately?

Just remember to bring a good supply of Baby Ruth bars with you to toss in the water.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
I hope someday I have so few problems to worry about that things like this are actually a priority.

coposrv

Established Member
That lady must live on easy street. Nothing else in your life to worry about?

cbj5259

Established Member
That lady must live on easy street. Nothing else in your life to worry about?
Inferring she lives on Easy Street means you must be racist! (Sarcasm...)

The "racist" label gets thrown around like the "communist" label during McCarthyism during the 50's. There is a "racist" hiding behind every tree...and like the 1950's once you have that tag publicly you are ruined. It is used by the left as a weapon.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
what amazes me even more so than some meddling woman with an opinion, is that the post actually published an article about it. Will we have to scrutinize every publication and half-asked piece of artwork for subversive offensive and subliminal material?

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Colorado is quickly becoming California 2.0 these days.

Ironically, our news media here in the state doesn't typically air or publish this type of crap.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Colorado is quickly becoming California 2.0 these days.

Ironically, our news media here in the state doesn't typically air or publish this type of crap.

I saw it on the news last night :/

Fortunately, you can tell by the tone in their voices that they think it's bullshit too.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Pretty ironic that all the blonde-haired kids of lighter complexion are labeled as "cool" while all the "not cool" kids are depicted as darker complexion.

I guess the artist has had bad experiences with minority children at public pools...

VA-Mach1

Established Member
This isn't the first time for this type of racism over reach. There was the cheerleader recruitment poster awhile back where they had only put a pic of a single white girl and no one else on the poster. It hit the news as being racist. People who search for it can find it anywhere. What's the answer? Segrigation? That will end racism right? (sarcasm)

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I haven't decided if they depicted the dark complexion kid in the pool as drowning or something else lol.

edit: can't say black.

Users who are viewing this thread