New Layout

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
The search function for user name works now but the results are only started threads. I always used this to search for all threads I've posted in to see which have been replied to. How can I do this now? I don't want to have to subscribe to every damn thread I post in just see if there's been replies. The old version was so much easier.

BMR Tech

The search function for user name works now but the results are only started threads. I always used this to search for all threads I've posted in to see which have been replied to. How can I do this now? I don't want to have to subscribe to every damn thread I post in just see if there's been replies. The old version was so much easier.

This was my complaint.

All is well now.

Click "Advanced Search"
Click "Search Single Content Type"
Enter "Username"
Click "Search Now"

That works for me.

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
This was my complaint.

All is well now.

Click "Advanced Search"
Enter "Username"
Click "Search Now"

That works for me.

a faster way do it is to click the "My Profile" link at the very top right of each page.

On the Profile page under your avatar is a link "Find latest posts" Click that and you should be set.

BMR Tech

a faster way do it is to click the "My Profile" link at the very top right of each page.

On the Profile page under your avatar is a link "Find latest posts" Click that and you should be set.

That method is no bueno.

The method I mentioned, shows the threads. That way, I can see if there has been recent posts, simply by seeing a bold title and/or the date and time.

The method in your post, I would have to go into each thread.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
That method is no bueno.

The method I mentioned, shows the threads. That way, I can see if there has been recent posts, simply by seeing a bold title and/or the date and time.

The method in your post, I would have to go into each thread.
For this reason I only go in this forum on my*phone now

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
This was my complaint.

All is well now.

Click "Advanced Search"
Enter "Username"
Click "Search Now"

That works for me.

Ah I had tried that before the search function was fixed and it didn't work. Works now thanks a million!

BMR Tech

Ah I had tried that before the search function was fixed and it didn't work. Works now thanks a million!

No problem!

I probably use the search function more than anything else on forums. This is the only way I can do my job efficiently.

NOW - If I could only perform a search for "BMR" - my job would be a dream on this web forum. As of now, this is the only site I work on, where I cannot search for my company's name.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:
bmr

hand-filer

Established Member
Any progress on the white background?
Thanks
h-f
We're still working on changing some settings and layout features. The white background should be back sometime next week. We're currently setting up our new Front Page design, and some big changes for that section will be announced next week. You guys are going to be blown away.

The search feature is being worked on currently.

Users who are viewing this thread