New hood

cohhbra

Established Member
My cobra took in driveway hit to the front yesterday and ruined the hood so I wanted to replace it with a 1995 cobra r hood. It seems that Cervinis is the best kind to get but I would like others opinions and would like to know where the best place to order it from would be?

cohhbra

Established Member
I have pics on my roommates phone but not here now. I would really like to just find out about the hood. The accident really upset me as I watched it happen.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You really want to get away from that gorgeous Terminator hood? It's one of the nicest designs as far as hoods. But if you really want the '95 Cobra R style, go for it. Just be sure to post pics after you do it so that we can see how it looks. :)

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Kaenen makes a very high quality 4.5" Cobra R Hood. Some say it is too tall and do not like the looks of it, but I really like mine.

scaled.php

img1470o.jpg

Cervinis and h.o. Fibertrends also make high quality hoods from what I have read.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a nice looking hood Greg. Any view obstruction from the inside due to the taller center?

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
That is a nice looking hood Greg. Any view obstruction from the inside due to the taller center?

I am 6'-5" with a long upper body, so my head is only about 1/2"-1" below the head liner. So truthfully, the rear view mirror blocks a lot more of my view then the hood.:shrug:

For me, there was very little difference between the hoods that I noticed while driving.

cohhbra

Established Member
Yes, I want to hood for clearance because I may go with a big whipple later on down the road. So is one made by cervinis going to fit right and be of good quality?

Users who are viewing this thread