New hood 2013 cervinis cobra r

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
2 questions for you:

1. Didn't you used to have black wheels?

2. How do you have so many followers on instagram?

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
in this pic, it looks like the hood is higher than the fender?

null_zpsd9268b21.jpg

GT915

Established Member
Awesome car...that hood looks bitchin and I'm thrilled to see it's not just another fake scoop. I love the color and the look of the the machined silver wheels as well. If it were me I'd deep six that tag though. There has got to be a better option. What if you stuck it behind the lower grill?

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
thanks guys! i did adjust the hood, thanks for pointing that out. i didnt even realize it.

i got the right side perfect. the left side is off by a hair still. oh well lol.

null_zpsdc603359.jpg

null_zps9205b308.jpg

null_zps4ede1a46.jpg

null_zpscfb1572b.jpg

null_zps3e42dabe.jpg

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
LOOKS AWESOME! I kinda would've mind having a small cowl and retend the heat vents on mine, don't think anyone makes that yet?

Hood looks good Mike, this is Joe......anyway I need to check it out in person one day. Kinda funny we both have simliar cars in the same area but your's is defintely different now.....what can you say we both have good taste haha.

No one makes them yet but did you see the Webasto's Paxton GT Baker College built 2013 Coyote Mustang at SEMA 2012? They took the stock 2013 hood and added a 2" cowl to it. I inquried about this hood back in June and they weren't sure if they were going to take it to production.

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kBTcJtNEzFE" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vP5Kt5HdqI8" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Last edited:

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
2 questions for you:

1. Didn't you used to have black wheels?

2. How do you have so many followers on instagram?

I knew I wasn't crazy. :lol1:
lol yeah i change things a lot.

LOOKS AWESOME! I kinda would've mind having a small cowl and retend the heat vents on mine, don't think anyone makes that yet?
Revelare Design’s Rev 1 Hood For 2013-2014 Mustangs Now Available | StangTV check that out.

Hood looks good Mike, this is Joe......anyway I need to check it out in person one day. Kinda funny we both have simliar cars in the same area but your's is defintely different now.....what can you say we both have good taste haha.

No one makes them yet but did you see the Webasto's Paxton GT Baker College built 2013 Coyote Mustang at SEMA 2012? They took the stock 2013 hood and added a 2" cowl to it. I inquried about this hood back in June and they weren't sure if they were going to take it to production.

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kBTcJtNEzFE" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vP5Kt5HdqI8" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

hey man, text me so i have your number. we should get a few pics of both the cars sometime lol.
check this hood. it would be sick on yours.
Revelare Design’s Rev 1 Hood For 2013-2014 Mustangs Now Available | StangTV

BV600

Established Member
Id like to see the Revelare hood from different directions after spending money to have my hood vents hydrodipped it would be nice to keep them, although I Love the Cobra R Hood.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
It's kinda funny bc I showed my wife your car pic and said,"that's a nice looking hood". She replied,"you're not getting a hood". :(

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
It's kinda funny bc I showed my wife your car pic and said,"that's a nice looking hood". She replied,"you're not getting a hood". :(

Lol sounds like my wife! I have always liked this good....had it on my 12 and got compliments on it all the time. Sutler but mean looking....think it looks better on the 13-14 bistable!

Users who are viewing this thread