New hood 2013 cervinis cobra r

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Car looks good, now i'll know if i pass you or some random white 5.0 in town.

:D

I had to do something to mine exterior wise to make it different than all the other grabber blues. (cdc upper / roush lower grill delete)

imsuperman

Established Member
That hood looks very nice. I ended up going with the Cervinis Ram Air Type IV Hood for my 13. I don't like how the washer relocation is on these Cervinis hoods.
I ended up running them inside the cowl and buying the universal washer nozzle kit from Pepboys.

2013-09-15%2014.35.13.jpg

2013-09-15%2014.35.32.jpg

2013-09-15%2014.35.52.jpg

2013-09-15%2014.39.19.jpg

JER2911

Id like to see the Revelare hood from different directions after spending money to have my hood vents hydrodipped it would be nice to keep them, although I Love the Cobra R Hood.

I have some photos of the hood I'll try to post.

Teej281

Established Member
Car looks fantastic OP! Your car is what I would build if I could afford a 13 right now! Only I would rock the gunmetal F14's instead of the machined but still looks tight!

Zevox

Established Member
Very cool hood, Sublime302. Gotta say with the spoiler you have it makes the whole car look alot more tough. Diggin on your decklid badge delete, too. Really cleans up the back end.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
It's kinda funny bc I showed my wife your car pic and said,"that's a nice looking hood". She replied,"you're not getting a hood". :(
LOL funny
Car and hood looks great! Almost looks like it could be factory.
thanks, i agree!
Lol sounds like my wife! I have always liked this good....had it on my 12 and got compliments on it all the time. Sutler but mean looking....think it looks better on the 13-14 bistable!
hell yeah, thanks
Love it!!!!
Thanks!
How do the redline hood struts work with that new hood? can you show me a pic!
Ill find one, they work perfect!

Car looks good, now i'll know if i pass you or some random white 5.0 in town.

:D

I had to do something to mine exterior wise to make it different than all the other grabber blues. (cdc upper / roush lower grill delete)
Its good to be unique!
That hood looks very nice. I ended up going with the Cervinis Ram Air Type IV Hood for my 13. I don't like how the washer relocation is on these Cervinis hoods.
I ended up running them inside the cowl and buying the universal washer nozzle kit from Pepboys.

2013-09-15%2014.35.13.jpg

2013-09-15%2014.35.32.jpg

2013-09-15%2014.35.52.jpg

2013-09-15%2014.39.19.jpg
Can you PM me some info on this? i hate the cervnis washer sprayers.
Car looks fantastic OP! Your car is what I would build if I could afford a 13 right now! Only I would rock the gunmetal F14's instead of the machined but still looks tight!
Thanks man!
Very cool hood, Sublime302. Gotta say with the spoiler you have it makes the whole car look alot more tough. Diggin on your decklid badge delete, too. Really cleans up the back end.
Thanks a lot. thats the look im going for.

Ratchet

Established Member
Awesome. As usual... I am really like the hood and the Revelare cowl hood... It might be on my short list for next year. :beer:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Can someone with photoshop skills photoshop sublime302's car in grabber blue so I can see what my car would look like please???

evanjp

Established Member
Bringing this back from the dead.

My hoods paint is literally peeling from the corrosion problem. It was bubbling at first but the paint has peeled off in two places under the hood and a big spot just above the headlight drivers side. I am torn between getting a new ford stock hood from whitebear ford for 585, or the cervinis cobra r hood.

I want the stock hood just to keep the stock look, same weight, and the hood vents.

The cobra r hood seriously looks sick, I will enjoy seeing the cowl while driving, and I won't have to worry about paint peeling. I wish they had one of these that kept the vents.

Anybody else have experience with cervinis products? Does the paint job they do still come out funky? Is the hood that much heavier than the stock aluminum hood? And is the fiberglass wavy?

Thanks.

Last edited:

zw470

Established Member
I have the Cervini's GT500-style chin spoiler on my car, ordered it pre-painted in their "fine texture black" and it was flawless when it arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread