New Here! My 99 Cobra

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First time I've seen your Cobra. That is REALLY good looking. I love the Cobra R wheels, paint, stance......heck, I love everything about it! A real head turner for sure. Enjoy it! ;)

ACoulter08

Established Member
Here Is a Roller my Buddy Shot for me awhile back! I just put the Cobra up for the Winter. From what I have gatherd from the Previous owner is the car has never seen snow or salt and it really show's underneath! Looking to keep it nice.

Attachments

• unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 195

ACoulter08

Established Member
Here are Some Pictures of when I installed My UPR Front Coilover Kit on my Koni Yellow's.

IMG_6846.jpg

When I set the coilover onto the Strut I noticed It didnt sit 100% Flush So I grinded down the edge to make it fit over this notch:
IMG_6848.jpg

Fits Like a Glove!
IMG_6847.jpg

I Also Noticed that there was some Play on them and I have heard of a lot of people having noise issues with these So I wrapped the Strut in some Electrical Tape to help Fill the Gap of the acutal diameter of the shock to fit snug into Coilover Sleeve.
IMG_6849.jpg

I love these 00R Brembo's!
IMG_6850.jpg

1st Time on the Ground!
IMG_6851.jpg

Freshly Cleaned up!
IMG_6926.jpg

The Car felt a little softer in the front compared to my Eibach ProKit but I will mess with the dampening to fix that a little bit. So far the car has felt great no noise whatsoever These are a Great alternative for The 99-04!

ACoulter08

Established Member
Very nice! How do you like the cobra compared to the scoobydoo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cobra and My old Subaru are way different categories the Subaru was very refined and had alot more power than my 99. The Cobra Feels more Raw if that makes any sense. anyone is wondering here is what the old subaru looked like:

svt_vnenoso

Established Member
Here are Some Pictures of when I installed My UPR Front Coilover Kit on my Koni Yellow's.

IMG_6846.jpg

When I set the coilover onto the Strut I noticed It didnt sit 100% Flush So I grinded down the edge to make it fit over this notch:
IMG_6848.jpg

Fits Like a Glove!
IMG_6847.jpg

I Also Noticed that there was some Play on them and I have heard of a lot of people having noise issues with these So I wrapped the Strut in some Electrical Tape to help Fill the Gap of the acutal diameter of the shock to fit snug into Coilover Sleeve.
IMG_6849.jpg

I love these 00R Brembo's!
IMG_6850.jpg

1st Time on the Ground!
IMG_6851.jpg

Freshly Cleaned up!
IMG_6926.jpg

The Car felt a little softer in the front compared to my Eibach ProKit but I will mess with the dampening to fix that a little bit. So far the car has felt great no noise whatsoever These are a Great alternative for The 99-04!

Love your car man! Definitely hitting you up on IG @vnenoso_svt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACoulter08

Established Member
Hey guys recently placed an order with Steeda on a Cobra R Splitter here are some pics. The pic on the car isn't the best due to the bumper still having the Mach 1 chin spoiler so with that off fitment looks great!
9c969e1deb476f98044d46ab6c5715bc.jpg
786904577bbb15f13b38c2730a76a701.jpg
4caae6c50f758b3d9de62f5c62f54555.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ACoulter08

Established Member
Few updates on the Car,
Recently Installed BBK Longtubes w/ BBK O/R X pipe, and EGR Delete.

Also Purchased a 99-04 Bassani Side Exhaust kit, that I will be using Magnapacks with it instead of the Bassani mufflers due to the fact they hit my IRS. The tips are very sweet! So will make a video on that shortly as soon as everything comes in.

Also Purchased a 04 Cobra Cluster for $120 Shipped!! Hell of a deal, had to jump on it! hopefully SCT can write me a tune to Disable Pats.

Users who are viewing this thread