New guy. picking up 2003 Cobra on Saturday

Grimster

Established Member
Hi guys. Ive been lurking here for a while and finally getting around to registering and posting. Tried a few days ago to, but log-in issues made that hard lol.

Anyway, this forum is a great place and I have really enjoyed reading lots of threads on any/everything that has to do with the Terminators. I will be finally joining the "cool club" some Saturday. I'm picking up a 2003 Yellow Coupe with just over 64k miles on it. Bone stock! Good friend of mine is selling it to me, so I know it has never been pullied and he takes great care of it. Should be a fun car. I'll post up some pics once I take get it home.

Anyway, I probably wont be post whoring it up too much, mainly just use the search function or just browse, but I wanted to pop in and say hi.

-Andy

VtekII

Established Member
congrats man, always a great feeling to buy one from a good friend... im going to buy a black vert from an older guy i know next spring... nothing beats knowing how it was treated

monX

Established Member
Awesome man congrats, post some pics when you get it.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
One of the greatest moments in my life, the day I picked mine up...Congrats, welcome

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
congrats....this site is great wealth of knowledge for these cars. as you noted make sure to do seaches on this site before modding, if its been done to terminator its most likely been posted already..... there is pretty cool thread on different exhaust combo's with sound clips that could aid in your decision.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree with others, I had a sleepless night the night before I picked mine up, congrats!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know you're not really a newbie, but I'll welcome you anyway Andy. Enjoy that newly acquired Cobra of yours. Just be ready for some mod fever to hit. LOL!

Grimster

Established Member
lol thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Bob I know! Mod fever has already reared it's head and Im window shopping for parts :lol:

Here are just a couple quick pics that I snapped of my new car :) I'll take some more once it get's detailed later this week.

IMG_4079.jpg

IMG_4073.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4079.jpg
    IMG_4079.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4073.jpg
    IMG_4073.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 21

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
lol thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Bob I know! Mod fever has already reared it's head and Im window shopping for parts :lol:

Here are just a couple quick pics that I snapped of my new car :) I'll take some more once it get's detailed later this week.

IMG_4079.jpg

IMG_4073.jpg

Now that is a nice looking Cobra. I can see why you're so excited. Enjoy it to the max!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_4079.jpg
    IMG_4079.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4073.jpg
    IMG_4073.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread