New guy picked up a 13 GT 500

SinisterMustang

Established Member
Thanks guys...

Well my first initial impression is HOLY SHIT.... coming from a NA 4.2 LTR to this is a big difference.... i was driving it like i drove the RS... WRONG..... downshift and hit the gas , car takes off without hesitation. I LOVE IT... the mod list is wrote down but i made a deal with the wife only 3 bolt ons till i get out then i can go crazy... but then i have the RX7 to work on to. Lets say that im Very Very impressed.

Hey Novtec1,

First off, thank you for your service! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

3 bolt on mods? All I can say is, "Good Luck!" ( Wait till you put a pulley on and tune her, you think she throws you in the seat now, wait till then! )

You're definitely going to have some fun with her. We have 2 Shelby's floating around the shop and they're exhilarating to drive! ( One is even the same color option as yours )

Let us know if you need anything!

Thanks,

- Sinister Mustang

Snoopy49

Established Member
It seems that once a member gets a tune and figures the warranty is void, the mods seem to escalate. What can I say, it's a disease that is fueled by defectum warantum.

NELCO

Established Member
Welcome aboard, and thanks for your service. Just wait, these cars make you want more and more power. Enjoy her and respect her.

Users who are viewing this thread