New guy from Ohio

CLindz

Established Member
Hey everyone. I joined here a while ago when I bought an 04 cobra, but had to sell it shortly after. I bought an 03 cobra this summer and look forward to being a part of the site. It feels great to be back!

A picture of her....
30_171555.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great looking '03 Cobra. Nice stance. And welcome to SVTPerformance. Is it Mineral Gray?

CLindz

Established Member
Great looking '03 Cobra. Nice stance. And welcome to SVTPerformance. Is it Mineral Gray?

Thanks! She is indeed Mineral Grey.

Whats up man

Trying to stay warm in this great weather. How are you? Are you near the Dayton area?

Nice looking Cobra, post up the mods currently on the car.

Current Mods are stieg stage III port with a 2.9 pulley / 2lb lower, BBK intake, AFCO dual pass intercooler, O/R H pipe, Flowmaster catback, Centerforce dual friction clutch, SRA with 3.73's, and lots of other misc mods. With the exception of the wheels, this is the way I bought her. Haven't had time to tweak things to my liking yet. I'd like to go TVS soon but I'm still deciding what exactly to do.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks! She is indeed Mineral Grey.

Current Mods are stieg stage III port with a 2.9 pulley / 2lb lower, BBK intake, AFCO dual pass intercooler, O/R H pipe, Flowmaster catback, Centerforce dual friction clutch, SRA with 3.73's, and lots of other misc mods. With the exception of the wheels, this is the way I bought her. Haven't had time to tweak things to my liking yet. I'd like to go TVS soon but I'm still deciding what exactly to do.

GREAT color. I wanted Mineral Gray back when I bought my '03 Cobra. It was no longer available so I went with Dark Shadow Gray, also a great color. :)

Users who are viewing this thread