New guy from Mo

jays86lx

Established Member
Hello just wanted to stop in and say hi. I have been looking around the forums for awhile and decided to stay. I currently have an 05 that is a v6 for now. After owning several mustangs in the past I decided to stay with this body and just build on it. This is the slowest mustang I have owned but is a blast to drive. The car currently has been upgraded with GT bumpers and hood scoop, Roush side window covers, JBA headers and pypes dual exhaust conversion, Bama tune and Foose Nitrous wheels. I just recently installed lowering springs which made it look a lot better. My next mod is saving for a gt500 swap. When I bought this car about 6 months ago it only had 63k on it so I want to keep the body and just swap in the drivetrain.

20131211_085204.jpg

20130511_173315.jpg

20130511_173332.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Very nice looking V6 Mustang. I like the mods you've done. Are you planning on swapping in a GT-500 motor and drivetrain?

jays86lx

Established Member
Yeah that's the plan I have at the moment. I usually save money for a year or two and pay cash for a car. I found some deals on GT500 motor, transmission and everything else to go along with it including ecu and all harness for around 13k. So that is what i hoping to do but time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread