New guy from MD here- 2015 GT Performance Pack

5.0_MD

Established Member
So I got the call from the dealer today and put a deposit down on my brand new DIB 2015 Mustang GT with the GT Performance Pack. This will be my first Ford (I've owned 2 Hondas and currently drive a slightly modded 01 Acura Integra) and my first big purchase after college. I was actually introduced to the site through a guy who I work with who was a pretty active poster (thesnakecharmer) who has already been helping me suggestions of manufacturers to look at. For the time being, I'll be sticking to a drop (either H&R race springs or Eibach Sportlines), a set of spacers to give a more flush look (no hellaflush don't worry) and a cat back (eyeing the Stainless Works 3' X pipe currently). This will be a totally new world for me so I except some growing pains but so far, I like the car and the potential it offers. I will be picking the car up this upcoming weekend after I'm done with training in NC.

5.0_MD

Established Member
Welcome. Where you at in MD?

I currently live in Montgomery County but work in DC.

10676266_10204027729120386_2950026094485856500_n.jpg

I was able to snag a picture of the car. The blue in the sunlight looks amazing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Nice looking '15 GT. You'll for sure have a lot of fun with it. Well, once Spring hits that is. LOL. I wish you the best with it. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread