New Girl in FL

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Im down in tampa area which about 45 minutes from you. Theres always alot of good stuff going on around here.

DrZacharyus

Banned
Bradenton Motor Speedway is one of the better tracks, I have ran their and OSW. OSW is in Bithlo and they never do proper track prep, you can hear slicks spinning through the 8th.

Got Boost?

Established Member
Welcome.

Im out in cental Pinellas county. A little south of you (probably about 100 miles) is Bradenton Motorsports Park. A really nice 1/4 mile track, prep at the track is excellent. This March (5-9th) NMRA will be out there (National Mustang Racing Association). Its always a great show, been going every year for 3 or 4 years now. I'll be showing out there this year.

juliet2kg

Established Member
Welcome.

Im out in cental Pinellas county. A little south of you (probably about 100 miles) is Bradenton Motorsports Park. A really nice 1/4 mile track, prep at the track is excellent. This March (5-9th) NMRA will be out there (National Mustang Racing Association). Its always a great show, been going every year for 3 or 4 years now. I'll be showing out there this year.

I go to school in Pinellas Park, I commute an hour from my apartment. I'm familiar with the area. I always go to FFW... hadn't heard of NMRA yet. Thanks for the info, I'm sure I'll be there. :D

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Welcome to the site. Everybody else already warned you about the leg humpers.

JasonSnake

Established Member
Welcome.

MYSTICS & MYSTICHROMES ARE FASTER!

The laws of physics state otherwise. Colors in the darker spectrum are actually SLOWER than lighter colors. Thus, crystal white Cobras are always FTW. And, since mystics have multiple colors, that only makes them much slower...

I go to school in Pinellas Park, I commute an hour from my apartment. I'm familiar with the area. I always go to FFW... hadn't heard of NMRA yet. Thanks for the info, I'm sure I'll be there. :D

You drive all the way through Hillsborough just so you can go to school in Pinellas? Do you hate Tampa or something? lol. I am in South Tampa, near the MacDill AFB.

Evilsports

Established Member
hoses.gif

Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread