New Fuel Hats..

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
So has anyone tried and have any feedback on the new fuel hats that are coming available? Kurgan Motorsports or Lethal's DivisionX Line?

Also I know Fore Innovations will be back in the game soon. But I'm really only lacking a fuel system and was thinking about pulling the trigger on something soon but wanted to see if anyone had any opinions or feedback on these new ones yet. :beer:

04svtcobrablack

Established Member
I'm looking to buy the division x fuel hat to put dual stealth pumps anyone know if they are shipping them already

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
that was the goal... they needed to be perfect before they shipped... now they are perfect

Im seriously considering your hat. Are you also selling pumps, rails, y blocks and everything else I'll need? Also do you still have some left at the discounted price?

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I am going with the kms hat. I Believe they have a built in y block, and I spoke to bob and he said they test fitted the gt pumps. I plan on a triple fpdm setup with triple gt pumps on my built engine/ whipple setup.

Last edited:

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I am going with the kms hat. I Believe they have a built in y block, and I spoke to bob and he said they test fitted the gt pumps. I plan on a triple fpdm setup with triple gt pumps on my built engine/ whipple setup.

I think you are correct on the built in Y block which is another reason I'm leaning towards them right now.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I checked with Bob and they shipped mine out today. Should have by Friday.
please update us with the quality and how you like it once you receive it. Then of course again after the install :coolman:

Ortiz99

Established Member
Just got my Division X fuel hat this morning along with my GSS342 fuel pumps, a1000 regulator, and my -6an return line (Already have -8an feed and Fore rails). I got to say that this fuel hat is awesome and cant wait til I install it tomorrow :rockon:

Ortiz99

Established Member
ditching the stock hat with the plastic lines that you promoted Ortiz99?

They worked great man, no doubt about it but that doesnt mean I cant upgrade :rockon:. With that said, here are some pics of this awesome hat with GSS342s :banana:

IMG_20110824_162407.jpg

IMG_20110824_162418.jpg

IMG_20110824_162639.jpg

IMG_20110824_162648.jpg

Last edited:

My96z

Established Member
Looks good Ortiz! I ordered the Lethal Budget kit. Was the hat already assembled with the pumps or did you have to do all of it?

Jeff

cbarile

Established Member
Just ordered same setup, did the pumps plug right into the fuel hat plugs. They said it was plug and play at lethal. Are you using stock fuel lines? If so got any pics of the setup they sent to plug into stock system? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread