New From Louisiana

asd_srt

Established Member
Hey everyone! my name is andrew and well im new to this forum and new to the svt world. I'm looking at buying a 03 lightning to drive while i rebuild my other car to do faster and better things.
I'm in the army stationed at fort polk louisiana for the new two years at least. i'm currently over seas doing the whole army thing. Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Lava5.0

Established Member
Hi and welcome! I'm new here myself. I love '03 Lightnings so I wish you all the best with it when you do get it. What do you do in the army (position wise). Sorry I'm being nosey. I work as an engineer for the Navy (NAVAIR specifically), though I am not enlisted.

asd_srt

Established Member
I'm a 19D cavalry scout but right now i'm currently my units armor. I was a mounted .50 cal gunner on a gun truck before I was picked to be the armor. And I love the truck too almost bought one last year it was 100% bone stock but the miles were high and the dealer wouldnt drop the price any so i had to walk away from it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP, Andrew. I'm sure your Lightning is nice. Quite a few Lightning owners here. There's even a Lightning specific sub-forum. Check it out if you haven't already done so.

asd_srt

Established Member
The 50 cal, perhaps the only thing I enjoyed more than my Boss. Welcome to the site.
haha i know how you feel something about a whole armored truck rocking while a gun is going off is a good feeling
Welcome to SVTP, Andrew. I'm sure your Lightning is nice. Quite a few Lightning owners here. There's even a Lightning specific sub-forum. Check it out if you haven't already done so.

thanks I haven't picked it up yet have to get home first but it is pretty nice. And I started reading the lightning sub forum the second i started thinking about buying one.

Users who are viewing this thread