New from GA

Machster03

Established Member
Checking in from Valdosta, GA. Stationed down here at Moody but originally from a small town north of here. Been a member of a few forums over the years but never this one. I have an '03 Mach 1 with minor mods. May have actually ran into a few members here as I was stationed in SC for a while and frequented shows around the area.

Machster03

Established Member
Welcome to the board. You mentioned minor mods. What have you done? What do you want to do?

JLT CAI, Bassani Mid-length headers, high-flow cats, off-road X (no mufflers):rockon: with a diablo tune from Johnny Lightning. I have so many ideas but I swear every time I get ready to throw some money at the car something comes up. Had it a few years but with a family and military pay....well things don't always work how you want them too. Eventually though,upgraded suspension (steeda is here) eaton swap or centrifugal. Big dream of mine is a motor swap and garaging this thing for shows...but until then daily driver it is.

Last edited:

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP from Columbus GA. Keep your ear to the vine and I will be posting events around here.

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

Kawi750

SVT
Established Member
Welcome! Is this the same Mach1 that I've seen out at Starbucks in Savannah on Saturday night?

Users who are viewing this thread