New Ford Ranger Raptor (2023) PRODUCTION Line in Thailand

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Originally wanted one of these. Was told how long I'd have to wait and went with the Ranger Tremor.

Maybe in a year or 2.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I think I'm going to order one and just be pleasantly surprised when it shows up in 2 years. I really like the BRaptor drivetrain and this has the same thing. I love the BRaptor, but a truck makes more sense for my use.

q6543

Established Member
We’ve been cranking out a dozen or so ranger raptors @ MAP already.
Haven’t seen window stickers for pricing yet so maybe PP still.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I know I may be biased, but the current Ranger looks better. Hate the front end of the 6-gen. The Raptor should be bad ass if they don't de-tune the US version like they have in other markets.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Supposedly pretty much the same as the global version.
So 390ish hp, etc. Sucks they are detuning it compared to the BRaptor. The lighter Ranger would haul all kinds of ass with the same horsepower as the Braptor. I am sure it still will, but that kinda blows. Hopefully it is just tuning and no hard-part differences to make that rating. The Euro Raptor Ranger is so detuned it is under 300hp from what I understand.

andymarkv

Established Member
While I'm glad to see this...the Thailand regular cab, long bed, 4wd, 2.0T diesel, 6 speed manual truck really grabs my interest! Its nuts that Ford can offer this thing in Thailand for less than $20K USD....
2023 Ford Ranger XL Single Cab-133335 - Paul Tan's Automotive News
t ranger front & 3_4.JPG
t ranger rear.JPG
t ranger interior 2.JPG
T ranger interior.JPG

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, very nice.
I'm not a big Ranger guy, but I do like the looks of that truck,

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
So 390ish hp, etc. Sucks they are detuning it compared to the BRaptor. The lighter Ranger would haul all kinds of ass with the same horsepower as the Braptor. I am sure it still will, but that kinda blows. Hopefully it is just tuning and no hard-part differences to make that rating. The Euro Raptor Ranger is so detuned it is under 300hp from what I understand.

I’d expect it to be nearly identical to BRaptor.

While I'm glad to see this...the Thailand regular cab, long bed, 4wd, 2.0T diesel, 6 speed manual truck really grabs my interest! Its nuts that Ford can offer this thing in Thailand for less than $20K USD....
2023 Ford Ranger XL Single Cab-133335 - Paul Tan's Automotive NewsView attachment 1776512View attachment 1776513View attachment 1776514View attachment 1776515

That would be a good around-town rig for me.

DaBigBone

Established Member
I like the looks. Definitely on my list of things to look at to replace my Tacoma in the next year or two.

TORQUERULES

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread