New Fog Lights for my GT500

little-dw

Established Member
so what color did OP go with? I've read two threads with his car/pics and no one has mentioned what color temp he is running. 4000, 5000, or 6000?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
so what color did OP go with? I've read two threads with his car/pics and no one has mentioned what color temp he is running. 4000, 5000, or 6000?

He's running the 5k ones.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

little-dw

Established Member
He's running the 5k ones.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

that's all I needed.

don't see them listed for $120 anymore, but I guess that's my fault for waiting too long :bash:
order placed

EDIT: led lights look awesome

IMG_20150525_122749.jpg

Last edited:

SCCA SM

Established Member
Are the LED lights that lethal is selling as bright as the stock ones? IE do they throw a usable amount of light in front of the car? I have some no name LED bulbs that look legit, but throw absolutely no light, like my blinker lights throw as much usable light as the fogs (no joke)

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Are the LED lights that lethal is selling as bright as the stock ones? IE do they throw a usable amount of light in front of the car? I have some no name LED bulbs that look legit, but throw absolutely no light, like my blinker lights throw as much usable light as the fogs (no joke)
I haven't tried these specific bulbs, but I have yet to see any that produce truly usable light from our driving lights. The VLEDS I'm running are better than stock, but that doesn't say much. I just don't think the reflectors are designed to properly focus the output.

little-dw

Established Member
Did you have an issue with the fitment of the bulbs?? I bought a pair and couldn't get them to seat for anything

oh, I'm not going to lie ... I had a hell of a time getting them to seat. I ended up taking the housing out and pushing the things in til they fastened. then placed the housing back in from the front and hooked it all up. so far ive been down my long bumpy driveway and some rough roads, they are still seated.

Users who are viewing this thread