New Focus RS Brembo's Installed

TEABG

Banned
joemayo said:
How much for the kit?
Does the rotors come with it?

Calipers did not come with, rotors. Coast of the brakes were $675.00

Brembo Calipers came with Pads and Hardware.

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Except for color, are the RS calipers the same as the 2000R calipers?

Because if they are then I can go ahead and order the Eradispeed two piece rotors to use with my set up. But I am assuming that you are still using 13" rotors. If you have switched to the 14" I am out of luck.

TEABG

Banned
oldmodman said:
Except for color, are the RS calipers the same as the 2000R calipers?

Because if they are then I can go ahead and order the Eradispeed two piece rotors to use with my set up. But I am assuming that you are still using 13" rotors. If you have switched to the 14" I am out of luck.

Bremb

Here is a link for the caliper,1994 - 2004 Brembo Silver 4 Piston Calipers. You have to call to get the $675.00 price FYI.

• Brembo 4 Piston Caliper set
• Fits 1994 - 2004 Mustang
• Silver
• Includes Brake Pads!!
http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/index.php?cPath=6

Last edited:

TEABG

Banned
TRBO VNM said:
damn, very nice looking. got a part number by any chance or is there only one focus RS brembo?

PN# M-2300-B RS Brembo Calipers (MADE IN ITALY) :idea: Must be good then..

GodStang

Established Member
Hey bud you get any pics of them with the wheels on. They look good. I can not decide to go with the Black (00R) or Silver (RS) on Sonic blue.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really like those. Are you planning, though, to replace the rotors? I always hated the fact that they rusted so easily and were hard to keep "clean" looking. A friend of mine installed a set of Wilwood brakes (including slotted and cross-drilled rotors) and the setup looked so nice. Especially when using wheels like the 2000 Cobra 'R' that show a lot of the brake system. Those calipers look sweet, though. Brembo makes some nice stuff. I once installed their F-40 set on my 1994 Callaway Camaro. Mega bucks but the stopping power was unbelieveable! Looked sweet, too!

TEABG

Banned
CobraBob said:
I really like those. Are you planning, though, to replace the rotors? I always hated the fact that they rusted so easily and were hard to keep "clean" looking. A friend of mine installed a set of Wilwood brakes (including slotted and cross-drilled rotors) and the setup looked so nice. Especially when using wheels like the 2000 Cobra 'R' that show a lot of the brake system. Those calipers look sweet, though. Brembo makes some nice stuff. I once installed their F-40 set on my 1994 Callaway Camaro. Mega bucks but the stopping power was unbelieveable! Looked sweet, too!

Today I will put some pictures of the rotors, Cleaned them up after the install. The rust wipes right off with a rag. They have Zinic Wash that protects them from rust. Baer rotors are guaranteed for life against warping and has a three year warranty against cracking. My Chase card extends the rotor warranty another year.

Last edited:

TEABG

Banned
CobraBob said:

Why would I replace a $525.00 set of Baer rotors that are prefectly fine? There are only about 2,000 miles on them. Just becuase your cars gets dirty do you repaint the car? Here are some pictures of the rotors clean just for you Mr. Bob.. Here is a picture of my rear Baer EradiSepeed rotors that I have not had a chance to clean yet. Any rust will wipe right off. These are not like the stock rotors that just have a rust inhibitor around the hat area. The entire rotor is protected! Since I have not washed my car for a month I will be doing that right now.

Last edited:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Those look good ... I bet they grab as good as a Vulcan Nerve Pinch :)

Crowley

Users who are viewing this thread