New fight vid

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
I dont get it...when I went to school, even the nerds faught back. They just sat there and took it?

Floridalawdog

Established Member
What the heck was that. That was so lame. Lets video tape a bunch of us beating up on the helpless little kid so we feel tough.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
that is f-uped... :cuss: hope that kid gets them back and good.. if someone was to do that 2 me.. they will have it the next day or something.. i would get hardcore payback..

** also does anybody know the name of that song i think its good gets me in the feeling 2 kick some 1's @$$ mode lol..

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
SnakeEater said:
Were they really fighting? It kind of looked staged, like they were pulling their punches and just playing for the camera, Jackass style. If it was indeed real, then damn, I could kick the shit out of all those guys at the same time. Then they would bow to me for conquering their entire village and let me mate with their women :bowdown:
Yeah, I noticed the "staged" punching myself, although some of it looked pretty real. Interesting though that as small as the guy was that he didn't appear to be that hurt. And he supposedly took a heck of a beating. Maybe it was more staged that we know. Regardless, crap like this even being promoted serves no good purpose. Because we all know should know the end result. JMO.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
LOL, those kids who were beating him up were such PUSSIES!! THose were the weakest kicks,"punches" i've ever seen. My little niece could have destroyed them.....Not sure if it was real ,or jackass shit.....either way the kid was getting pummeled. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should have fought back.....anything but just stand there :dw:

Last edited:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
87Mustang5_0 said:
** also does anybody know the name of that song i think its good gets me in the feeling 2 kick some 1's @$$ mode lol..
Three Six Mafia -"Fight"

Users who are viewing this thread