New fight vid

Delos04 Mach

Established Member
Your posting the short version of the link. If your getting this from another web site right click on the link and copy the address from the properties.

blu88notch

Established Member
*CNN Breaking News*
According to Chinese authorities,
13 year old Ming Wa, was arrested and charged with 14 counts of murder after going on a bloody shooting rampage in his school yesterday morning.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com and watch FREE video.
More Americans watch CNN. More Americans trust CNN.

Last edited:

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
blu88notch said:
*CNN Breaking News*
According to Chinese authorities,
13 year old Ming Wa, was arrested and charged with 14 counts of murder after going on a bloody shooting rampage in his school yeserday morning.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com and watch FREE video.
More Americans watch CNN. More Americans trust CNN.

LMFAO ^

L3thal 324

Established Member
When he goes to school in a couple of months and blasts every single one of those mother fu**ers' heads off..... make sure to blame manso and eminem and other music like that...... Man seeing that type of shit pisses me off. Shit like that did NOT fly at my school. fawk that! I HOPE he comes back and gives them what they all deserve. little bastards.

Armando

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Yep. I'd like to be his big brother. :mj:

No shit.....or even just a friend of his. I hope that kid grows up to be like 6'5" 245 lbs and finds every single one of those pricks!!! :bash:

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
Were they really fighting? It kind of looked staged, like they were pulling their punches and just playing for the camera, Jackass style. If it was indeed real, then damn, I could kick the shit out of all those guys at the same time. Then they would bow to me for conquering their entire village and let me mate with their women :bowdown:

xx24xx

Established Member
All those lil fkers hit like bitches. I would take on every damn one of them all at once. IT WOULD BE OOOOOOOOOOOON :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj:

WayFastWhitey

Gin and Jews
Established Member
hmmmm....cant be real....you cant be sooo scared to never fight back....ive seen people that have been picked on from day one snap one day and beat some ass...

Users who are viewing this thread