New exhaust on my KB Cobra, let me know what you think. (Video)

There is a guy in Louisiana trying to sell his cb for like $400 because he went solid I believe. I would not rid my stingers for anything but thats just me.

What I love about the stinger cb is that while you're cruising it has the awesome rumble. My Bassani cb sounds absolutely amazing when I get on the car but it doesn't have that low end rumble. I have to get off the fence and do the switch already.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
What I love about the stinger cb is that while you're cruising it has the awesome rumble. My Bassani cb sounds absolutely amazing when I get on the car but it doesn't have that low end rumble. I have to get off the fence and do the switch already.

Well then you definately would not regret it, thats for sure.

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
that sounds great. I used to have a 2v built and blown with an bassani x and an slp cat back, now having a 4v with a stock h and slp exhaust, it's just as loud as my 2v.... I don't get it all......

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
that sounds great. I used to have a 2v built and blown with an bassani x and an slp cat back, now having a 4v with a stock h and slp exhaust, it's just as loud as my 2v.... I don't get it all......

2v= deeper more muscle type sound. 4v=raspier high pitched sound. i own two 4v's but imho i love the way a 2v 4.6 sounds.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Yea..after i come back and hear it..I'll probably change my echaust out..:D

JasonSnake

Established Member
I'd have a stinger c/b by now but unfortuntaely they don't make them for my car ;(

Users who are viewing this thread