New exhaust on my KB Cobra, let me know what you think. (Video)

SvilleCobra

Established Member
Corsa in the game now and the best...

Sounds really great...Borla pretty good but the drone at 70 mph is awful...you experieincing that?

www.corsaperformance.com

Best sounding exhaust out there and I have tried them all. Quiet at cruising-highway speed...very aggressive when you hit the gas.

I recommend them highly.

Last edited:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Usually I would have said that Stingers with an o/r x pipe would not sound at its best, however, that is coming from someone who ran an o/r bassani x with stingers. The bassani is definately louder than the upr with no cats. This setup is actually really nice in sound if you are partial to loud exhaust, definately music to the ears to anyone else. I cannot say that this setup is too raspy either, its more of an aggressive sound but not that rasp.

Last edited:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Usually I would have said that Stingers with an o/r x pipe would not sound at its best, however, that is coming from someone who ran an o/r bassani x with stingers. The bassani is definately louder than the upr with no cats. This setup is actually really nice in sound if you are partial to loud exhaust, definately music to the ears to anyone else. I cannot say that this setup is too raspy either, its more of an aggressive sound but not that rasp.

your right i have heard alot of cars with the upr o/r x and its a very deep sounding x pipe. upr is what made me start liking x pipes more h pipes. i never liked the high pitched raspy sound that i heard with x pipes. i always heard bbx and bassani x pipes which are the raspiest out there. when i heard upr it sounds sick. im going to get one for my mach. stingers sound sooo much better slp loudmouth so much more depth and actual tone not just noise. i hate when people compare the stingers to the lm 1's. the car sounds sick.

Users who are viewing this thread