New England stangs going to MW

sparksmach1

Established Member
I'm in MD right outside Annapolis, is anybody else on the upper east coast going to Mustang Week? I cruised down with one other guy last year and I think it would be a lot more fun if we had more guys cruising down at the same time. The actual event is going on from the 19-25th but the house we are staying in rents from Saturday to Saturday so we are going to be leaving in the morning on the 17th and heading back on the 25th. If anybody here is planning on driving down that same morning let me know and we can all meet up at a location and head down.

-Mark

Last edited:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Not sure which day im were heading down yet. Depends if we can get my buddys notch ready for the trip. I am taking my 01 Bullitt though. Were from Massachusetts.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I'm heading out friday nite to head down with a few others. same thing, condo rents sat to sat and we get a hotel for the last sat night and head home Sun.

USMC500

Established Member
Hey I am heading down saturday morning from NYC you welcme to tag along as of now we have 6 stangs going

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Not sure which day im were heading down yet. Depends if we can get my buddys notch ready for the trip. I am taking my 01 Bullitt though. Were from Massachusetts.

You think we are waiting on him?
:lol:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You think we are waiting on him?
:lol:

Haha good point. Don't know well see if it all works out. Ill be placing my order for the SLP end of this week and I got a bunch of other stuff I want to get done before the trip. May have to throw a spare tire in your trailer if that's cool with yah. Not going to have any room for a full size spare.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Leaving Saturday the 17th....may take 2 days to go down...but, not sure. OUt of Germantown, MD. Leave early Saturday morning...let me know if anyone is going that way...maybe we can meet up along the way.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Leaving Saturday the 17th....may take 2 days to go down...but, not sure. OUt of Germantown, MD. Leave early Saturday morning...let me know if anyone is going that way...maybe we can meet up along the way.

Shouldn't take you 2 days man. I'm probably leaving Saturday night to be there for check in at 3pm Sunday. I'm coming from Lowell, Ma. Straight down taking the Bullitt no trailer.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Shouldn't take you 2 days man. I'm probably leaving Saturday night to be there for check in at 3pm Sunday. I'm coming from Lowell, Ma. Straight down taking the Bullitt no trailer.

I know it won't take me 2 days if I wanted to know I just usually take 2. I love to drive just not long distances at a time. After I awhile I get antsy...LOL! So I'll go as far as I can then stop. Not sure I am bringing the car or not.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yah here that. If I stop though I cant get moving again lol. Just gotta keep on rolling. Just gas and piss breaks. Bringing my g/f too but she cant drive a stick anyway so ill be driving the whole way.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Yah here that. If I stop though I cant get moving again lol. Just gotta keep on rolling. Just gas and piss breaks. Bringing my g/f too but she cant drive a stick anyway so ill be driving the whole way.
Where you staying?

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Holiday Inn oceanfront at surfside beach. 1601 N.Ocean Blvd. I got a ocean front room.You end up finding a place after the group house fell through?

Users who are viewing this thread