New England Dragway

silver10th

Established Member
It was decent out when I wrote that so it was relevant at the time. As for right now I'll be whipping around in the Ranger. Dave check the NED web site, it states that if you can beat silver10th at F1 leave the car in that weekend no matter what the weather is. See ya Dan

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
March is a lot like november weather wise it seems....the only problem with it is, in november you are getting ready for winter and the snow is acceptable.....in march ALL you can smell is spring and snow is NOT ****ing acceptable!

Look on the bright side it wiil be gone by the weekend......I hope

Dave

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by silver10th
Dave check the NED web site, it states that if you can beat silver10th at F1 leave the car in that weekend no matter what the weather is. See ya Dan

I just checked the NED site, it states that if Davesnake has beaten you at F1 (at least once) then you are his bitch....and must do what he says! :rolling:

silver10th

Established Member
Well then you better try and step up next time Davesnake cuz there is no stopping me. Why don't more cobra folks show up for the races?

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Well then you better try and step up next time Davesnake cuz there is no stopping me. Why don't more cobra folks show up for the races?

I'll post it next time, we only have two more for this year unless more people want to continue....april is typically the last F1 event.
hosted by the SVT Mustang Cobra Club.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member

We should meet up some time. You are right around the corner from me.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Mike,

I'm having my solid overhauld and line loc installed as soon as I get back from florida. I hope you bring an extra set of undies when we go for that ride I owe you because the slicks should hook like never before!@#

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Hey Bassin,

Is Manny's dyno still covered with shit. MPE racing just put a dyno in this week. I want to hit the dyno before we go to NED.

Dave

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I don't know. I need to call him real soon to setup some dyno time. Can you dive him a ring tomorrow. I'm flying home tomorrow night. I wouldn't mind hitting the dyno on Saturday if possible.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
damn..i need to dyno too!! but i dont have a catbakc on so it would be pointless...SLPs arent shipping for another 2 weeks...dammit!

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
I don't know. I need to call him real soon to setup some dyno time. Can you dive him a ring tomorrow. I'm flying home tomorrow night. I wouldn't mind hitting the dyno on Saturday if possible.

I can call him but I have a few things to do before I hit the dyno. This Saturday is too soon for me. I'll let you know what's up though.

Dave

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
We should get together a name/phone number list of all the NE svt guys.

That is a good idea! Is there a way we could make that a sticky in this forum?

Dave

silver10th

Established Member
bassin247, we have met before.i met you through Bart HPD. if you see him get my number from him or davesnake and give me a call so we can meet up. cya...dan

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
bassin247, we have met before.i met you through Bart HPD. if you see him get my number from him or davesnake and give me a call so we can meet up. cya...dan

You had the black 01 vert right?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by Davesnake
That is a good idea! Is there a way we could make that a sticky in this forum?

Dave

Yea we can make one. Let me think about how we can set one up a list without displaying our info to forum lamers.

Perhaps we could make a sticky with instructions to email someone for a link to a web page with our contact info once you are determined not a be a lamer spy from ls1.com.

silver10th

Established Member
bassin247, negative on the 01 vert.i had a black 02 gt that wasnt mine one night at wollaston beach that had an x-pipe with no mufflers.

Users who are viewing this thread