New Dyno #'s..... :D

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
New Dyno #'s.... 539hp 585tq

Went to the dyno to get it tuned for the 4# lower, boost-a-pump also for the maf X tender that I put on.

First run was on the blower.
Second run is on a 100 shot. Bottle pressure was at 700 with a 3/4 full bottle :cuss: Should've brought the pressure up to 900-1000 but just wanted to see what she would do. That is why it goes rich in the upper RPMs. Needless to say I am happy :coolman:

big.jpg

Last edited:

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
Mods are:

Apten oval port
2.80 upper pulley
4# lower pulley
BBK LT's
Shortie O/R H
Magnaflo Catback
Steeda CAI
MAF X tender
Diablo chip Tuned by Dyno Dan
Solid Axle with 3:27's
Suspension all dragged out

My new mods are Solid axle with the suspension setup and the 4# lower. I have Strange adjustable Struts set to 90/10's and Drag Springs for the front. Competition Eng. 3 way adjustable's set to 50/50 with BBK Uppers and Lower Control arms. My goal is to try and pull the tire off the ground, we shall see in 2 weeks :banana: Either that or the rearend will grenade :D

Last edited:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
1slosnake said:
Mods are:

Apten oval port
2.80 upper pulley
4# lower pulley
BBK LT's
Shortie O/R H
Magnaflo Catback
Steeda CAI
MAF X tender

How do you like the 2.8 with the 4#lower? How much boost do you see?

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
How do you like the 2.8 with the 4#lower? How much boost do you see?
I don't have a boost gauge on it so I am not positive. But it looks like about 17-18psi

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice numbers!! Congrats. Boost wise, you should definitely be in the 17-18 range. Any new track numbers?

drkchk03svt

Established Member
1slosnake said:
Mods are:

Apten oval port
2.80 upper pulley
4# lower pulley
BBK LT's
Shortie O/R H
Magnaflo Catback
Steeda CAI
MAF X tender

My new mods are Solid axle with the suspension setup and the 4# lower. I have Strange adjustable Struts set to 90/10's and Drag Springs for the front. Competition Eng. 3 way adjustable's set to 50/50 with BBK Uppers and Lower Control arms. My goal is to try and pull the tire off the ground, we shall see in 2 weeks :banana: Either that or the rearend will grenade :D

are you still running stock injectors? Do you have 1 or 4 idlers? Do you have an alternator pulley? What size belt do your run? I am just curious because I have a simular setup and I like to see what others run! Good numbers by the way. I expected your nitrous wrhp to be higher with a 100 shot though.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Great numbers man, some of the highest blower only numbers I've seen! I am thinking of spinning my blower a little harder with the new port job, I think it can take it!

DynoDan

Established Member
Fuel System / MAF:
- Stock injectors running at a higher commanded pressure (stock is 39psi delta)
- BAP at 35%
- FPDM DC was reporting .38-.40 (about 80% duty cycle)
- Stock MAF with MAFxtender on "dip switch #1"

I'll try and get some graphs of the data up a little bit later today. I was using the Predator as a "pass thru" datalogger to the PC running the dyno. The many available PID's are selected and recorded from within our WinPEP 7 dyno software (beta stuff). Some day soon any Dynojet dyno owner will have this luxury if they want it, and it definitely beats having 3 different devices running on 3 different PC's. :-D It's a beautiful thing to have HP, Trq, AFR, fuel pressure, spark, IAT, and whatever-PID-you-pick all on the same interface.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Awesome numbers man, I hope I can put down somethiong similar in about 2 months. So you essentially picked up 20hp and 75 lb/ft with the 4lb lower it appears? Time for a heat exchanger dude.

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
jon henry said:
Wet or dry Nitrous?
It is a wet shot. The reason why the HP numbers are low is because the bottle pressure, it was really rich look at the A/F on the runs. I made 626hp with the 2.80 upper only on with the 100 shot, so it should be around 640-650 range I think.

And thanks again to DYNODAN he is the man. Killer tune :coolman: :banana:

Last edited:

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
What are the uncorrected numbers???

327 gears should make higher numbers but I doubt that much going from a 355 to a 327.

DynoDan

Established Member
When I get back to the office I'll dig up the uncorrected #'s from those runs. Usually in Las Vegas we have corrections from anywhere between 3-6%, mostly due to the 2200' elevation, but then the heat returns and power goes to hell.

I'm guessing run #7 was about 510 rwhp uncorrected, but I'll check here in a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread