New DSG Cobra owner

LETHAL03COBRA

Established Member
Just bought a low mileage (20,600) DSG Cobra. Can anyone suggest a good shop to install some subframe connectors in Tampa,Fl. ?
6918425600_4c49aa9e30_b.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Don't have a recommendation, but I do want to congratulate you. Nice that you found one with such low miles. Enjoy it!

What are your mods?

LETHAL03COBRA

Established Member
Thanks Bob. Lightly modded. Has Borla stingers,Bassani X Pipe(no cats) JLT CAI,MGW shifter,AFCO heat exchanger,CANTON resevoir/intercooler tanks,MM cast/camber,MM low profile IRS bolts,MM springs.....SCT Tune: 448hp 400 tq...stock pulley, but I do have a 2.76 with the idlers....not installed and a IRS brace to put on as well. 18 inch chrome replicas sitting on BFG 335/30's in rear and NITTO 275/35's up front. I found you gasket on Lethal Performance and plan on getting one ordered next week for the shifter!!

Riored95

Established Member
Nice DSG!! I just picked one up last Monday!! Mine has 38k on it. Does anyone know how to post pics from a IPhone?

Riored95

Established Member
Ok thanks leathal! I was gonna put up a pic of my DSG but I will figure out how to post of phone. Nice car tho!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks Bob. Lightly modded. Has Borla stingers,Bassani X Pipe(no cats) JLT CAI,MGW shifter,AFCO heat exchanger,CANTON resevoir/intercooler tanks,MM cast/camber,MM low profile IRS bolts,MM springs.....SCT Tune: 448hp 400 tq...stock pulley, but I do have a 2.76 with the idlers....not installed and a IRS brace to put on as well. 18 inch chrome replicas sitting on BFG 335/30's in rear and NITTO 275/35's up front.
I found your gasket on Lethal Performance and plan on getting one ordered next week for the shifter!!
I sent you a PM!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had a feeling you were using the stock pulley when I saw the torque number. You will be amazed with the difference when you install the 2.76. Your torque is going to jump up into the 480-490 range with a re-tune. It might be awhile before the new smile disappears from your face. :)

Users who are viewing this thread