New DD...Focus ST Content

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey all. My DD Crown Vic gave up the ghost, so I picked this up this ST3 as my new commuter. It's quick enough for this old bastard, takes the turns like a go-kart, and has all of the creature comforts I never had in a car. Planned mods are tint and Steeda jacking rails....for now.

DPP_0011.JPG

DPP_0001_1.jpg

DPP_0002.JPG

DPP_0003.JPG

DPP_0004.JPG

DPP_0005.JPG

DPP_0008.JPG

DPP_0009.JPG

DPP_0006.JPG

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
They are great little cars and they are almost always exciting to drive.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Brad. If you know anyone looking for an '03 Cobra, Flammer Ford in Spring Hill has mine. I would have kept it, but that was not an option. I hope someone on here picks it up.

SirShaun

Established Member
How much coin did it run you and what kind of MPGs you knocking down? Good looking car, if I ever ditch the 2007 Corolla, I could see myself in a Focus ST for sure.

Well shit, do they even come in autos? My commute sucks with traffic so almost need an auto.

I really want to see Elio Motors succeed (not holding breath) with their 3 wheel cheap commuter, but if not hot hatch for sure.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Nice ST, after 3 years of ownership I still love driving mine everyday.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
OP - Great pick and black is my favorite color! Add this to you list to do ASAP: https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP115740

How much coin did it run you and what kind of MPGs you knocking down? Good looking car, if I ever ditch the 2007 Corolla, I could see myself in a Focus ST for sure.

Well shit, do they even come in autos? My commute sucks with traffic so almost need an auto.

I really want to see Elio Motors succeed (not holding breath) with their 3 wheel cheap commuter, but if not hot hatch for sure.

Nope, manual only. If you want a fun, small turbo car with an automatic, check out the 2017+ Elantra Sport.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member

OTD at 29K and change. Average MPG's so far is 23.5 with spirited driving. As far a shifting, compared to my Cobra, it's like butter.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Thanks Brad. If you know anyone looking for an '03 Cobra, Flammer Ford in Spring Hill has mine. I would have kept it, but that was not an option. I hope someone on here picks it up.

I'd advise anyone looking for a 03 cobra that hasn't been horribly dicked with to consider buying this car. One owner, 63k miles, car was in beautiful shape last I saw it (and knowing Tom, still is). All it had that I remember is a SLP LM1 catback and a filter, as well as some autometer lunar gauges. Wasn't even pullied!

If I had the money sitting around I would have gladly driven my ass down to FL and brought this thing back to NJ.

http://www.flammerford.com/used/For...80a0e0adf066f1de5d8b4413d.htm?searchDepth=1:1

Thanks for the link man, but for now I'm going to retain the warranty.

In case I can be anymore of a bad influence, most things from ford performance or monotune if installed by the dealer should retain your warranty.

Have fun with the new wheels, and if you're ever back in our sanctuary state feel free to shoot me a text!

SHOdown220

Established Member
As someone who gets tired of cars very quickly and trades them out (my last vehicle lasted me 6,500 miles before i traded) I have owned my FoST for 2 years and 40,000 miles and still look forward to starting it every morning and going for a drive. I average 31 mpg with my commute so can't complain too much there either. I'm going to be keeping mine for a long time

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Love my FiST! Just tonight, I finally had a shot at this offramp I've wanted to "attack" for some time. It's under construction, several odd twists, sharp curves, etc. I didn't get a full 100% run of it, but I managed the first half before being on someone's ass. Signs say 25mph. I went in at 65ish.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Love that little car, especially in black. So, how functional are these little Fusions for a guy who is 6’4”?

Edit: I meant to type Focus. Guess I typed Fusion because we owned two of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd advise anyone looking for a 03 cobra that hasn't been horribly dicked with to consider buying this car. One owner, 63k miles, car was in beautiful shape last I saw it (and knowing Tom, still is). All it had that I remember is a SLP LM1 catback and a filter, as well as some autometer lunar gauges. Wasn't even pullied!

If I had the money sitting around I would have gladly driven my ass down to FL and brought this thing back to NJ.

http://www.flammerford.com/used/For...80a0e0adf066f1de5d8b4413d.htm?searchDepth=1:1
Have fun with the new wheels, and if you're ever back in our sanctuary state feel free to shoot me a text!

Thanks Ryan, I sure will!

Users who are viewing this thread