New daily driver. Now modding time.

blackvette101

Established Member
1453513_595153093871745_1298732692_n.jpg

Got a great deal on it. My buddy is the sales manager at Ford and he gave me the car for $200 BELOW invoice. Does anybody know when SCT will have this ECU cracked or if their are any turbo upgrades available.

The car handles amazing but really could use an extra 50-60 hp.

HandBanana

Established Member
I love the Fiestas! Awesome buy, priced a little too closely to the Focus but that is a great little car. See Ken Block for mods.

TClark22

Established Member
Pretty cool ride. I assume the fiesta ST won't be as popular as the Focus ST but its cool that they made one. I bet with a tune and a few bolt ons that thing will fly.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Its actually a better car than the focus st/svt whatever you want to call it....but of course the focus makes more power. Havent seen any turbo upgrades yet but for a tune hit up livernois. I know they have focus and escape ecoboost tunes out.

Mach828

Established Member
Fiesta ST? Cool. Bet FSWerks has tunes, they are a great shop in CA that specializes in focus/fiestas

blackvette101

Established Member
Its actually a better car than the focus st/svt whatever you want to call it....but of course the focus makes more power. Havent seen any turbo upgrades yet but for a tune hit up livernois. I know they have focus and escape ecoboost tunes out.

yeah I was going back and forth I could have got a focus ST with no options or the fiesta fully loaded. But the handling on the fiesta and the recaro's sold it. I'm 6'3'' and I fit in the fiesta perfect.

Speed wise they felt the same. Which makes sense since they trap around the same speed.

Last edited:

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
yeah I was going back and forth I could have got a focus ST with no options or the fiesta fully loaded. But the handling on the fiesta and the recaro's sold it. I'm 6'3'' and I fit in the fiesta perfect.

Speed wise they felt the same. Which makes sense since they trap around the same speed.

Focus makes both more pwr and trq..but its not very useable and the Fiesta is that much lighter. That's why they run almost the same times. I haven't sat in either yet but im about the same height...but im also a fat ass lol

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Looks good- I stopped at the local ford dealer to take a look at one (the green color), but they never de-iced it.

Wonder what yours would dyno at- apparently edmunds dyno'd theirs and it put down 180whp/221tq

10fore

Established Member
Congratulations, man! They're fun little cars to throw around and make for a nice sporty daily driver. We have two on our lot right now that we haven't been able to get rid of. We're more of a volume truck dealer though and people pass us up on cars.

blackvette101

Established Member
Focus makes both more pwr and trq..but its not very useable and the Fiesta is that much lighter. That's why they run almost the same times. I haven't sat in either yet but im about the same height...but im also a fat ass lol

Don't go with recaro's then I have a 33 waist and I barely fit in them. They seem like they are designed for a 32 waist.

Looks good- I stopped at the local ford dealer to take a look at one (the green color), but they never de-iced it.

Wonder what yours would dyno at- apparently edmunds dyno'd theirs and it put down 180whp/221tq

Hopefully i'll have some number + mods next month. My Ford tuner only uses SCT and the only thing I'm finding is Cobb. And without tuning I'm not messing with it.

Congratulations, man! They're fun little cars to throw around and make for a nice sporty daily driver. We have two on our lot right now that we haven't been able to get rid of. We're more of a volume truck dealer though and people pass us up on cars.

Yeah my buddy at Ford said they can't sell these things at all. He ordered one (mine) and was sitting on it for months with no interest.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
$200 under invoice on a car they can't sell is not a good deal at all fyi.

EZRIDN

Established Member
Thats awesome. So tempting to get one of those to replace my 03 GT. I bet it would be awesome on an autocross course.

TClark22

Established Member

How is it a better car than the Focus?

Love my focus. except this winter gas mileage...sub 40-50° and my mpg drops considerably. Average 28 every other time of year (even 100°) but once the temps go down i get like 22-24...must be one cold block!

And for those saying don't get recaros...DUMB...They are one of the best features on the car. Love them in my Focus. They are a bit small at first but its a brand new seat with no ass time! I am 6' 200lbs with a nice gut and 36" waist...again i fit in mine like a glove. Having my ST, i have really noticed how much my mustangs handling and brakes suck and how much I move about in my GT seats!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice daily driver. Gotta love the fuel mileage. I wish my LaCrosse got mileage like that. LOL.

Butterybunz

Established Member
Enjoy it, they are great cars. Surprisingly the svt focus and fiesta st are similar in size, and both comfortable for tall people. I'm 6'4 180lbs and I fit in my zx3 svt's recaros just right =D

o2gt

Established Member
cool car should be fun with a tune. wonder why they are not selling, are they just to close in price to the focus st?

Users who are viewing this thread