New daily driver. Now modding time.

Butterybunz

Established Member
cool car should be fun with a tune. wonder why they are not selling, are they just to close in price to the focus st?

probably. The fiestas are holding their value MUCH better than the foci, making their prices very similar. It's hard not to pay a couple grand more for a bigger vehicle since the fiesta is pretty small.

2004Droptop

Established Member
How is it a better car than the Focus?

Love my focus. except this winter gas mileage...sub 40-50° and my mpg drops considerably. Average 28 every other time of year (even 100°) but once the temps go down i get like 22-24...must be one cold block!

And for those saying don't get recaros...DUMB...They are one of the best features on the car. Love them in my Focus. They are a bit small at first but its a brand new seat with no ass time! I am 6' 200lbs with a nice gut and 36" waist...again i fit in mine like a glove. Having my ST, i have really noticed how much my mustangs handling and brakes suck and how much I move about in my GT seats!

Exactly!

I'm close to your size and I love the seats. They seem to be live or hate.

I go from 26-27 to 22-23 when the temps drop. It might also have something to do with that dumbass winter additive

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread