New daily driver! Again! Hint: I'm a Volvo car salesman now.

Kiohtee

Established Member
This is my newly acquired DD; a 2004 Volvo S60 2.5T FWD. It's a one owner car from NC (from my dealership no less), always serviced by us, etc. It has 37K miles on it! Anyway, check it out. I love this thing!

1.PNG
10.PNG
15.PNG
14.PNG
3.PNG
5.PNG
18.PNG
16.PNG

Kiohtee

Established Member

Never_Enough

Established Member
New Volvos are nice inside, but so boring to look at & drive IMO. Doesn't matter for a beater/DD, though. Congrats!

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice car. I still have a soft spot for the old 850R model. A friend had one that was stupid quick for the time(mid 2000's). It looked great and had a ton of torque steer. Would pull on Mustangs all day long with some of the IPD upgrades he had.
I remember it having PCV issues and it was an automatic. Still fun as hell though.

josephcostello

Established Member
I'm on my second '04 xc70. These cars are excellent. The 2.5T is what I have in mine. Get an ipd boost control valve its about $100 and makes a huge difference with low end torque and makes the turbo spool a little louder. Definitely worth the investment

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SVTDarin

Established Member
Nice pick for a dd, as a previous 240DL, V70R, and future XC40 (for the wife) owner I appreciate a good Volvo. Still might own a C30 one of these days before they get too old.

Users who are viewing this thread