New daily driver. 4x4 content inside

forcefedcobra

Established Member
awesome! i love those, i work at a toyota dealer so i see them every once in a while, we have an all red one in the front of the dealer... it looks fantastic! def can be good off road if someone that knows what they're doing is driving it

Yeah the new 2012 trail team in all red is pretty slick. I really like the 2011 trail team model that is all army green.

After driving the Fj around for an afternoon I bought a 4dr jeep lol. My mother in law has an FJ and likes it. My wife hates her FJ and likes the jeep much better lol. The shock tuning on some of the offroad model FJ's actually ride better than on some of the base model ones.

The trail team model makes all the difference in ride quality!

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I was working in Dubai for a few months, and had an FJ Cruiser. I took it out to the dunes in Oman, and have a new found respect for those ugly trucks! They really are built like tanks, and are capable of more than it would appear.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I was working in Dubai for a few months, and had an FJ Cruiser. I took it out to the dunes in Oman, and have a new found respect for those ugly trucks! They really are built like tanks, and are capable of more than it would appear.

The best thing about owning one is being in the cab driving it. I don't have to look at it while in the cab LOL! If I want to see sexy I can sit in the garage and stare at my cobra!

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Not as good looking as a Wrangler, but I here they hold their own fairly well off road

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
plasti-dip your roof!

congrats on the purchase, they look pretty interesting, never been inside one though.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
My wife had a silver FJ when we first started dating, then last year we traded it in on a 09 Flex Limited. I told her that if toyota would put the iforce v8 in the FJ, then I might would consider getting another one. I'm digging the red/black FJ's

joshn3448

Established Member
The white TT edition does look good. thanks man.

Its looking like the wife wants it and is thinking about selling her srt4 caliber or sticking me with the POS dodge. Its all good though. Happy wife = happy life:beer:

I've owned two toyota's and they were both POS. My wife currently has a 2011 Dodge caravan and it's kind of a piece also. I'll def stick with Fords.
BTW congrats on the new car!:banana:

quik6

SVT powered at last
Established Member
Wanna trade your wheels for my tacoma sports?

Awesome FJ man. I'd love to get one. Especially a TT edition.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
My wife had a silver FJ when we first started dating, then last year we traded it in on a 09 Flex Limited. I told her that if toyota would put the iforce v8 in the FJ, then I might would consider getting another one. I'm digging the red/black FJ's

I would love to see a v8 in one. a turbo diesel v6 would be cool too! The new all red trail team edition is pretty slick.

I dig it.

Thanks. Its not for everyone but even some of my most "anti fj" friends are really starting to fall in love with it.

I've owned two toyota's and they were both POS. My wife currently has a 2011 Dodge caravan and it's kind of a piece also. I'll def stick with Fords.
BTW congrats on the new car!:banana:

That sucks but thanks.

Wanna trade your wheels for my tacoma sports?

Awesome FJ man. I'd love to get one. Especially a TT edition.

Sorry man but I love these trd trail team wheels. My neighbor with the white wrangler is now thinking about buying some very similar styled aftermarket wheels for his rig.

Awesome dogs!

they are both great! Especially after 5-10 minutes and they settle down a little.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
plastidip on the emblems

86052db9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread