New Cobra

Cobrachs

Established Member
I was able to find a clean car local, and its in pretty good shape. Not perfect but with just a little love will be a great car. this is the only pic I have at the moment and its from the guys house.

Cobrachs93Cobra.JPG

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Cobrachs said:
I was able to find a clean car local, and its in pretty good shape. Not perfect but with just a little love will be a great car. this is the only pic I have at the moment and its from the guys house.

Cobrachs93Cobra.JPG

:beer: I knew something had to go back on the featherlite trailer....:D

Cobrachs

Established Member
Antex said:
:beer: I knew something had to go back on the featherlite trailer....:D

Well I still have an 88 coupe that I am supposed to finish but I think it is going to my Brother In Law and Nephew. It was supposed to have a permanent home on the trailer but I decided I really wanted a 93 cobra instead of the coupe

Cobrachs

Established Member
03silvr10thvert said:
Looks like Turkey Point. When ya gettin it?

Its at home now I just havent had an oppurtunity to snap the pics, I belive its the Solley area. The guy was real nice. He showed some intrest in the club, he had a Shelby GT350 partially restored, a GT350H, a BOSS 302, a Cobra Replica kit car, and a 289 Hi-Po. Cool stuff, oh and I almost forgot a 05 or newer Saleen S281

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
That is an awesome color. It looks great, how much did you pick it up for?

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
good find Charles, cant wait to see it in person

btw, all you need to do is buy a sn95 modular cobra and you'll have hit for the cycle as far as having owned each kind of cobra thus far.

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Awesome! That is a great color... Depending on what I want to do with the Cobra (if anything) this summer I might be looking to buy a fox body GT. I used to loathe the way they looked, but somehow I absolutely love them now.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Looks great man. I cant wait to check that thing out in person. Btw, the wheels are on backwards...lol.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
busta said:
Awesome! That is a great color... Depending on what I want to do with the Cobra (if anything) this summer I might be looking to buy a fox body GT. I used to loathe the way they looked, but somehow I absolutely love them now.

You just bought the cobra from me, are you think of selling it or just buying another mustang?

Charles, I love the 93 cobras, my favorite! Give us some details here!!!! Miles mods and such?

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
5.0snake said:
You just bought the cobra from me, are you think of selling it or just buying another mustang?

Charles, I love the 93 cobras, my favorite! Give us some details here!!!! Miles mods and such?

I should have clarified a little. I'm happy with the way the Cobra is right now (I just got the suspension done) and I'm debating whether or not I want to step it up and add some serious HP this summer. Forged internals, HCI, I don't even know. But on the other hand, I'm considering saving the money I make this summer and buying another car (fox-body GT or LX) to be my beater, more or less. I wanted to head out to the track this summer with the Cobra but I don't really want to start hurting my transmission or take the risk that something else breaks on me. With my income, it would take a while for serious repairs.

The only thing that would stop me from buying another car is the insurance... I'm already paying $285 a month for the Cobra and I can't see another 5.0 on my policy being any less than $500.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Cobrachs said:
Sorry Mike but I believe you are mistaken, I have looked and I do believe they are correct

Yeah well, it happens....alot. lol. I could have sworn they were supposed to go the other way though. Maybe that was just the t-birds with similar wheels? Maybe I'm crazy? :shrug:

Car looks great though...looking forward to seeing it out on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread