New Cobra

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Saw the car in person, very nice. It's in incredibly great shape for a car of it's age, including the grey leather seats. Great find and from what you were telling me of your plans for it, it will be an awesome 93.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
busta said:
I should have clarified a little. I'm happy with the way the Cobra is right now (I just got the suspension done) and I'm debating whether or not I want to step it up and add some serious HP this summer. Forged internals, HCI, I don't even know. But on the other hand, I'm considering saving the money I make this summer and buying another car (fox-body GT or LX) to be my beater, more or less. I wanted to head out to the track this summer with the Cobra but I don't really want to start hurting my transmission or take the risk that something else breaks on me. With my income, it would take a while for serious repairs.

The only thing that would stop me from buying another car is the insurance... I'm already paying $285 a month for the Cobra and I can't see another 5.0 on my policy being any less than $500.

why get a beater with a v-8????? Get a 4 banger

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
busta said:
I should have clarified a little. I'm happy with the way the Cobra is right now (I just got the suspension done) and I'm debating whether or not I want to step it up and add some serious HP this summer. Forged internals, HCI, I don't even know. But on the other hand, I'm considering saving the money I make this summer and buying another car (fox-body GT or LX) to be my beater, more or less. I wanted to head out to the track this summer with the Cobra but I don't really want to start hurting my transmission or take the risk that something else breaks on me. With my income, it would take a while for serious repairs.

The only thing that would stop me from buying another car is the insurance... I'm already paying $285 a month for the Cobra and I can't see another 5.0 on my policy being any less than $500.
That's why you do that stuff in the winter so you hit it in the summer. :-D
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread