New Cobra Owner

Nbrac27

Established Member
The red on the blower is just ford painted. And as for the audio system is sounds incredible but it's just the stock headunit so I'm not sure about the rest. I'll have to pull the door panels to see. But I mean, it sounds awesome so maybe.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Cool deal, I thought it looked familiar. How do the seats look under the seat covers that were on them? I asked for pictures and I got some with the cover just pulled up on the side, so couldn’t see the whole seat.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

Nbrac27

Established Member
Cool deal, I thought it looked familiar. How do the seats look under the seat covers that were on them? I asked for pictures and I got some with the cover just pulled up on the side, so couldn’t see the whole seat.

Lol i asked the same thing. They actually look really good I was expecting them to the bad.

Nbrac27

Established Member
Well I've discovered why the system sounds so good lol if you can believe it popping my trunk hasn't been priority and now that I have I discovered this

eCCMLZC.jpg

iuIyRna.jpg

It's weird because I remember seeing pictures of the trunk from the dealer and didn't notice either of these

speedoflife

Established Member
Well I've discovered why the system sounds so good lol if you can believe it popping my trunk hasn't been priority and now that I have I discovered this

View attachment 1478956
View attachment 1478957

It's weird because I remember seeing pictures of the trunk from the dealer and didn't notice either of these
That subwoofer looks like a nice addition. I need one soon.

Also, for what it's worth, you at probably in the low-mid 400's right now. Your car has an aftermarket pulley and a snub idler on it. Pulleys don't change the "feel" (power curve) of the car as much as they just change boost.
Make sure you check out jrgoffin's post and website. All the info you'd ever need wen paired with CobraBob's FAQ.

Nbrac27

Established Member
I'm definitely going too! There's a tuner down here that I'm going to get her up on the dyno on and get some pulls on to see what she's actually pushing to the wheels. And then I guess I'm going to go from there! But I'm also absolutely going to scour that link.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Does that power wire I mentioned go there? Sometimes there’s a pump/wire upgrade due to fuel pumps.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
You’re already at your goal that you wanted and thought you were stock.. man I feel sorry for your wallet in the next couple months. These cars are so mod friendly and that raw muscle feeling never gets old either. What exhaust is on the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You’re already at your goal that you wanted and thought you were stock.. man I feel sorry for your wallet in the next couple months. These cars are so mod friendly and that raw muscle feeling never gets old either. What exhaust is on the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He mentioned Pypes.

Nbrac27

Established Member
It's currently only a pypes catback but I plan to do some kind of longtubes, mid pipe and then a bassani Catback because I've always loved the sound of them

Shamwoww88

Established Member
Welcome, I'm new here too, atleast you actually got around to posting I keep saying I'm going to and never get around to it. lol. Clean car. Mine made 444hp/458 tq with intake, pypes catback, and 12lb pulley. I'm doing alot of rehad on mine right now, before I tear into this motor.

shauncurt

Established Member
Best move of your life
Screenshot_20180410-151700.png
! Im please to inform you that while searching for parts today i found out Dracula also drives a Terminator. Your in a very elite club......

Users who are viewing this thread