New Cobra Owner on the block: North Puget Sound, WA

CobraDDz

SVT Rookie
Established Member
Hey everyone,

New cobra owner here. First muscle car for me and damn am I loving it. I've had the car for 4 months now but still need to meet people. I'll be showing up as much as work allows.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
CobraDDz said:
Hey everyone,

New cobra owner here. First muscle car for me and damn am I loving it. I've had the car for 4 months now but still need to meet people. I'll be showing up as much as work allows.

Welcome, were you on the the guy with the black cobra on the snoqualmie cruise

CobraDDz

SVT Rookie
Established Member
Yea shangsta, I was following you. Damn..... I still can hear the scrap as I went into the snoqualmie falls lookout, I hate that 4" bump.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
any of you guys with the Sonic Blue coupes have parchment seat inserts, if you do I'd love to know where you go it.. (99.9999999% chance it's the one I ordered but the wife didn't like so didn't buy it) ]

also, for 03CobraVertgrey, welcome to the Terminator family...

tankerman1981

Established Member
welcome welcome welcome... i live in lakewood...( ft lewis) always great to see new guys in the area loving the snake....

absolutely love my 03 Redfire Vert... good luck with the future mods and this is a great site man...

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
any of you guys with the Sonic Blue coupes have parchment seat inserts, if you do I'd love to know where you go it.. (99.9999999% chance it's the one I ordered but the wife didn't like so didn't buy it) ]

also, for 03CobraVertgrey, welcome to the Terminator family...

Thanks for the welcome! I'm assuming you are overseas?? Let me know when you think you will return. It will be nice to have another Terminator at the local meets.
Jeremy

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I'll be back at the end of the month.. of course I'll be headed to Oregon on leave and won't be back really till the middle of October.. but probably bad weather by then and I'll be driving my Explorer around more often..

Users who are viewing this thread