New Cobra Owner on the block: North Puget Sound, WA

gatorman33

Evening and Weekend Car
Established Member
Hey All,
I'm the Sonic Blue 03 also in the Arlington area. Would love to get together and baseline the monster at the dyno. I just have the magnaflow system.

bballcat03

Coach
Established Member
Snoho lol...lived my first 18 years in Snohomish, when I turned 18 I moved out to Aberdeen for a year of College, when I was 19 moved out to Cheney, now I'm 21 and live in Olympia and in the summer or breaks I'm in snoho/monroe.

bballcat03

Coach
Established Member
I drive the SHO in snoho darm near everyday...haven't seen your 5-0 though yet. The cobra sits at my place in Olympia while we play around with it :)

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
gatorman33 said:
Hey All,
I'm the Sonic Blue 03 also in the Arlington area. Would love to get together and baseline the monster at the dyno. I just have the magnaflow system.

Good to hear from you finally. Jeremy says his car is faster though...

Rick

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
gatorman33 said:
Hey All,

gatorman33 was that you on hwy 9 right outside frontier village at about 6:30 this evening if so the car sounded as good as it looked.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
gatorman33 said:
Hey All,

Hey boss, glad you are registered. These WEST SVTP guys are already corrupting me with temptuous neck breaking horsepower and speed. No worries though, I think you may already be corrupted since you are the reason I got the SVT bug and now look what happened. :D

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Good eye, your absolutely right. That is the MacKay crest, my clan. We went to Scotland back in 2005 and I picked up a kilt and the whole works. We missed the highland games this year, unfortunately.

I thought so. Yes, my clan crest is Stand Sure - Anderson. It originates from MacAndrew. I almost bought a kilt last week. Man the good ones cost money. I bet you can get better deals in Scotland. That must have been a great trip. My Dad bought a long sword that looks like the Braveheart sword at the festival. Good times.

Anyway, One of my lines go straight back to Robert the Bruce King of Scotland and then we have another Hannah line and of course Anderson.

So there must be some correlation with speed and Scottish blood. :lol:

Venomous04

Established Member
03CobraVertGrey said:
Hey Marc,
it was good to meet you yesterday and to see your newly modded Cobra. How was that drive home with 550+????

Jeremy

One word "Amazing" :)

I truley believe everyone needs 500+ whp & tq heh :burnout:

Marc.

Last edited:

gatorman33

Evening and Weekend Car
Established Member
RickSvt said:
Good to hear from you finally. Jeremy says his car is faster though...

Rick

I beg to differ, let the racing begin...I'm just happy Jeremy's finally found the straight and narrow Cobra path.

BTW, my first cobra is on the auction block:

1994 SVT Mustang Cobra - #3806 of 5009 Crystal White/Black Cloth. - $8300
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/190095174.html

Last edited:

gatorman33

Evening and Weekend Car
Established Member
crystalwhitesvt said:
gatorman33 was that you on hwy 9 right outside frontier village at about 6:30 this evening if so the car sounded as good as it looked.
No, it wasn't me, but I've seen a few "Sonic Blues" around the area.

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
CrystalWhiteSVT i saw you coming down hyway 9 the other day, car looked very Good.

I can bee seen on hwy 9 between soper hill road outside of Frontier Village to Woodinville almost daily as I work in totem lake, were you riding the sonic blue terminator

Users who are viewing this thread