New Cobra Owner on the block: North Puget Sound, WA

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
I just bought a 2003 Cobra Convertible about 3 months ago and live in North Snohomish County. I just registered recently on this site and would like to know who else has Terminator Cobra's in the area. I have met Tyler (black 03) and I have a friend with Sonic Blue 03 coupe. I just did my first mod, a K&N FIPK and it sounds great! Sounds like the SC wants to jump right out of the hood. It also seems more responsive and definitely quicker.

Also wanted to see who is interested in going in on a dyno day locally. My friend has done some exhaust upgrades and we thought it would be fun to see where we are at and where we can be in the future.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Welcome to the forum, Jeremy.

Thanks for posting up.

Look forward to having you out at our get togethers.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Welcome!

Not a SVT driver, but oh well. I live on the north end of Seattle, a friend has a 04 silver Cobra that has a few things done to it. What color is your car? I was up in Snohomish last week and passed an 03-04 black vert on 9.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Nice to meet you 99GTtony! My car is dark grey so it could look black in the dark. Anyway, if you were as far north as Arlington on 9 it could have been me as I can't remember being on 9 further south than that in the last week.

Anyway, thanks for the post. I just sold my 94 5.0 GT convertible. I loved that car. It was my first mustang. I used to be strictly a 1st and 2nd gen camaro guy, but you can't beat the feeling of later model mustangs.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
This car was on 9 between Snohomish and Bothell. It was shaded through the area I saw it so it looked black at 65 passing opposite ways. I waved and the driver waved back. This was about a week and a half ago.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Welcome to the neighborhood. I think that I have seen you, are you in Gleneagle, I am anyways? Let me know you can swing by and see the latest monster of Marcs in the garage.......All the goodies going on it to get you some ideas.....

Rick

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
whats up jeremy. this is john that sold you the fipk.

glad you got it installed.

Venomous04

Established Member
RickSvt said:
Welcome to the neighborhood. I think that I have seen you, are you in Gleneagle, I am anyways? Let me know you can swing by and see the latest monster of Marcs in the garage.......All the goodies going on it to get you some ideas.....

Rick

Hey I want to see that too :p

Oh and welcome Jeremy, look out for the guy in the RedFire that can't stop grinning like a freakin' moron :)

Marc.

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
crystalwhitesvt said:
welcome to the site, it's always nice to see another local svt, might see you on Hwy 9 sometime

Hey.

I saw your car pulling into the Kmart / Jack in the Box parking lot in Marysville tonight about 8:30pm. I was pulling out out Fred Meyers and got something to eat at JITB before heading over to Rick's to work on Marc's car.

Car sounds great!

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
yeah that was my wife driving, she works at Bath & Body and was going to run some errands after work. are any of you guys going to have any gatherings any time soon, wouldn't mind meeting some of the SVT faithful.

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the boards. As far as gtg's, just keep an eye on here and you'll see what's happening. Hope to meet you soon.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
88sc_gt said:
whats up jeremy. this is john that sold you the fipk.

glad you got it installed.

Hey John, that is cool you are on this site too. Yes, the FIPK is great. Really makes the SC scream!:eek:

thanks,
Jeremy

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Welcome to the boards. As far as gtg's, just keep an eye on here and you'll see what's happening. Hope to meet you soon.

Hi there,

Thanks for the welcome. I noticed your picture looks like a Scottish Family Crest. I have a lot of Scottish blood too and went to the Scottish Festival and Highland Games recently.

Jeremy

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Venomous04 said:
Hey I want to see that too :p

Oh and welcome Jeremy, look out for the guy in the RedFire that can't stop grinning like a freakin' moron :)

Marc.

Hey Marc,
it was good to meet you yesterday and to see your newly modded Cobra. How was that drive home with 550+????

Jeremy

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
RickSvt said:

Rick

Hey Rick,

Good to meet you guys yesterday. Looking forward to getting the Cobra's together more. Let me know when you get the Camaro back. Would like to come see it.

Jeremy

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
03CobraVertGrey said:
Hi there,

Thanks for the welcome. I noticed your picture looks like a Scottish Family Crest. I have a lot of Scottish blood too and went to the Scottish Festival and Highland Games recently.

Jeremy

Good eye, your absolutely right. That is the MacKay crest, my clan. We went to Scotland back in 2005 and I picked up a kilt and the whole works. We missed the highland games this year, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread