New Cobra owner here

nevik

Established Member
Hello everyone, I bought a 2003 Cobra back in September and have been slowly checking the site out when I have the chance. With woorking full time and going back to school I haven't had much time to post or play with the car! :shrug: I'm slowly getting the itch to play with it a little more!

it's a Sonic Blue Coupe with 46,xxx miles on it. Not many things have been done to it and has been well taken care of. I have been wanting one of these cars for many years now and finally found one that was as close to stock as possible, with low milage. This car looks great next to (lil brother) my Sonic Blue SVT Focus. It has FR500 rims, BBK cold air induction kit on it, bassani exhaust, and a tri-ax short throw shifter. Plan to ditch the BBK and install a JLT short ram intake, and get rid of the tri-ax for a MGW shifter.

i'm no stranger to mustangs as I also own a 92 fox body convertible. At this point I'm torn on wether or not to sell it and use the money for this cobra, or keep both and make them both fun cars!

nevik

Established Member
IMAG1430_zpsf2b63918.jpg

IMAG0910.jpg

IMAG1213.jpg

IMAG1363_zps3e4b86e1.jpg

nevik

Established Member
Thanks guys!

Oh and I forgot to mention I'm in the San Antonio, TX, and relatively new to this area. If there are any folks in the area I wouldn't mind meeting and going for a cruise sometime!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
very cool......congrats

My opinion is to keep em if you can. The LX verts just don't have a big demand....you won't get a ton of dough unless its in showroom condition.

As you can tell from my sig, I was in the same boat as you. Only reason I sold my LX vert was cuase I needed $$ for a wedding.

Anabolic

Banned
I was reading the first post, was woundering where the pics are and BAM there they are next post! awesome car bud welcome to the terminator side!

SBVERT03

Established Member
Congratulations! Sonic Blue is one of the best colors for sure!

b_dike

Established Member
First of all, congrats and welcome. 2nd sell the fox, and get you some springs for the cobra to start with...

hotcobra03

Established Member
welcome,,to site ane sa,,i live 30 mins south of city,,

i got the beat to hell black coupe,,im on the southwest side alot,,

watch out its rock city,,people cant drive,cops are in any kind of car now and unmarked,,i see alot of this ..

check in chain of resturants for san antonio section,

also not alot of action but has local section,,lonestarstangs.com,,

there is an event that comes thru every year,,mile of mustangs,,starts in oklahoma to corpis cristi,,they stop on 35/410 for a reststop..
now with speed limit raised to warp speed its a nice round trip drive..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Very nice looking Sonic Blue Terminator. I like the wheel choice a lot. Enjoy it. :)

hotcobra03

Established Member
welcome,,to site ane sa,,i live 30 mins south of city,,

i got the beat to hell black coupe,,im on the southwest side alot,,

watch out its rock city,,people cant drive,cops are in any kind of car now and unmarked,,i see alot of this ..

check in chain of resturants for san antonio section,

also not alot of action but has local section,,lonestarstangs.com,,

there is an event that comes thru every year,,mile of mustangs,,starts in oklahoma to corpis cristi,,they stop on 35/410 for a reststop..
now with speed limit raised to warp speed its a nice round trip drive..

nevik

Established Member
First of all, congrats and welcome. 2nd sell the fox, and get you some springs for the cobra to start with...

Yes that will be the first thing, I want to lower this pig badly! As you can see my vert is lowered! :rolling:

I also want to learn about pulley schwaps too! Would like to learn as much as possible before I take the plunge! :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread