New Build begins

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i wonder if this turbo is starting to run out of air.....going from 20-22 gained a little under 20 wheel do you guys think its time for a 9 second pass than more 80mm turbo>?

blk00gtvert

Established Member
i wonder if this turbo is starting to run out of air.....going from 20-22 gained a little under 20 wheel do you guys think its time for a 9 second pass than more 80mm turbo>?

no it only gained 20 wheel cause it was starting to blow spark out and i decided not to push it any farther silly goose.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
I couldn't go to a street car shootout i wanted to go to, so i had my buddy matt bring my car while i was busy to see if we could win! The rear end is stock and is starting to go so we only launched it on 4psi

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Is the car in tampa or lakeland now? I'm in Oldsmar and would love to see it run at say Sunshine (wait, I think it's called Showtime now)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You've done really well with your build. I absolutely love your auto Cobra!

coposrv

Established Member
Just scrolled through all the pages of this thread. Glad you kept the car, twice. Looks ready to do some work. How has the 400 been on the street. What rear gear and tire are you running?

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
LOL that was just that weekend i was tied up with the new job
Just scrolled through all the pages of this thread. Glad you kept the car, twice. Looks ready to do some work. How has the 400 been on the street. What rear gear and tire are you running?

3:27 gear and 28 inch tall tires
yeah i decided to keep the car and put some miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread