New Build begins

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
The Start
2001 Cobra

Then lowered, boost pipe, 8 rib setup and turbonetics godzilla BOV...also ripped off the cobra r body parts, Also just had a T56 and Solid axle put in!

going in a new direction:)

Car has a MPH built shortblock
also just got a built 4r70w with a life warrante
along with a tubular k member
URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/031711152200.jpg/]
031711152200.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

01fordcobra

Established Member
Looks amazing. So what direction are you headed with this? Also do you still have the stock IRS? I'm actually looking for a half shaft to fix a broken leg I have.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Precision's are the SHIATE, you shooting for 900? What are you using for engine management EEC-V/Fast??
I guess your not dealing with Levin anymore?

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
I have a built auto in my car so if i put down 900rwhp through an unlocked convertor i would be STOKED. Its all stock engine management so far we will see how it works :) there are a bunch of cars faster than mine who are using ford computer, however down the road i do want to use a standalone

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
hahaha the situation with that is! Me and Matt are best buddies and he was doing my car for best friend reduced price when he had spare time. When i dropped my car off he was a bit slow...and than my car brought him luck and within than week 14 appointments were made...almost all major work. So the kit is being made by another good friend named Jim owner of JimFab (lol). Than Matt is coming up to palm harbor to give me a drive-ability tune, i'm driving it onto a flatbed and taking it to lexus to get an alignment and than making the journey to the SRQ for my dyno tune :)
Me and Matt are 100% straight, and i'm stoked to get a great turbo tune from him.

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
headers are looking good... where is Jim located at and what kind of rates does he charge for a future project :)

Predatorbird

Established Member
hahaha the situation with that is! Me and Matt are best buddies and he was doing my car for best friend reduced price when he had spare time. When i dropped my car off he was a bit slow...and than my car brought him luck and within than week 14 appointments were made...almost all major work. So the kit is being made by another good friend named Jim owner of JimFab (lol). Than Matt is coming up to palm harbor to give me a drive-ability tune, i'm driving it onto a flatbed and taking it to lexus to get an alignment and than making the journey to the SRQ for my dyno tune :)
Me and Matt are 100% straight, and i'm stoked to get a great turbo tune from him.

I understand, he does have a lot of projects going on over there. Since you got the "friends" rate, you get pushed aside for those paying normal rates. I'll have to come by when it's complete to watch you him tune it. :rockon:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
ill post up the day i think we are going to get the tune going and than we are all going out to yoders afterwards for some epic food

Users who are viewing this thread