New Best today at Redline!!!

JKD

Banned
NaSSty Nate said:
Excuses are all I hear...what's your excuse for not running me from a roll?:rollseyes

Don't bother Nate, he's a punk ass kid with an answer for everything. If you want to race Sheldon you have to have a pen and paper handy.

Sergio

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Your car wanted nothing of mine from a roll either, thats half the reason I lost to matt, I was looking to make sure you didn't fly off the bridge.

:kaboom:

bridge? :??:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
Excuses are all I hear...what's your excuse for not running me from a roll?:rollseyes

I didn't even say I was going to run you from a roll, if you can keep up with Jeremy what's the point? I know your car is fast, stop being a douche and trying to pick on pulley only terminators. Excuses? How is that an excuse, if my rearend breaks, I can't pay for it, thats not an excuse rather than fact of life. :nonono: :rolleyes:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I didn't even say I was going to run you from a roll, if you can keep up with Jeremy what's the point? I know your car is fast, stop being a douche and trying to pick on pulley only terminators. Excuses? How is that an excuse, if my rearend breaks, I can't pay for it, thats not an excuse rather than fact of life. :nonono: :rolleyes:
I have a pulley only Terminator and I'm not scared of Nate, and I know what he runs...:rockon:

Must be the driver who is scared over there backpeddling... what is with you and all the shit talk, then you get called out on it and wont race? Why have a damn car like you do if you aren't going to race?:poke:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
I have a pulley only Terminator and I'm not scared of Nate, and I know what he runs...:rockon:

Must be the driver who is scared over there backpeddling... what is with you and all the shit talk, then you get called out on it and wont race? Why have a damn car like you do if you aren't going to race?:poke:

Ok all of you are dumb shits, I never said anything to nate about his car, **** all of you, I know you're not scared of nate, your car runs hard in the upper gears, we all know that, and you can drive from a dig, and you have the money to fix it if it breaks.

There is no ****ing backpeddling, backpeddling would be if i called nate on his shit and then was like oh I don't want to race.

I just said I hop out of the whole and I don't like it and got attacked like i threw up an Israeli flag inside an extremest terrorist camp. Shit talking is one thing but being a douche for no reason is another. :read:

I talked shit to sergio because he made the :kaboom: sign to what nate said (once again for no reason other than he was being a douche) and I remember leaving him buslengths back when we raced on the way out to womack's.

That was him I think...in the white SN95 vert?

JKD

Banned
Someone give Sheldon a yellow jersey for that performance. If he went forward as fast as he backpeddles...WOW. We could make a race and name it for Sheldon - Tour De Douchebag.

I'm glad I'm not the only who sees it.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Someone give Sheldon a yellow jersey for that performance. If he went forward as fast as he backpeddles...WOW. We could make a race and name it for Sheldon - Tour De Douchebag.

I'm glad I'm not the only who sees it.

You're all ****tards and everything any of you have said is completely contradictory to what I said and makes no sense towards your argument.

Sergio

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I talked shit to sergio because he made the :kaboom: sign to what nate said (once again for no reason other than he was being a douche) and I remember leaving him buslengths back when we raced on the way out to womack's.

lol... i was talking to nate u ignorant ****. because he was talking about dig racing, but when i bring up racing him from a dig he start talking about dragging me from a roll. that shit had nothing to do with you.

i'll tell you what... pick any local drag strip and i got $$$ says u cant beat me. i'll even let you borrow my drag radials.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
There is no ****ing backpeddling,

Yeah, you NEVER do that....:lol:

DHG BULLITT said:
backpeddling would be if i called nate on his shit and then was like oh I don't want to race.

Only in second gear...

DHG BULLITT said:

That was him I think...in the white SN95 vert?

Sergio either has the slowest Mustang ever, or you're full of shit. Because you're pile of junk couldnt even put "bus lengths" on my wife's stock Mach I. Your bullshit is getting more and more obvious.

Sergio

Established Member
Sergio said:
i'll tell you what... pick any local drag strip and i got $$$ says u cant beat me. i'll even let you borrow my drag radials.

cricket.gif

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
Sergio-I'll run you from a dig...our cars ran the same exact time sunday at the cruise...granted mine on motor and yours on the jug...but it would be a good race in the 1/4 simply for the driver mod (you > me) And then after I give you your race...we can run mine!

Sheldon-you are a ****ing pussy. Your pulley only car will make more rwhp then my h/c big bad ls1. How many cars do I have to spot ya? I'm a shitty driver...that's why I had to have a hired gun run the car for me at the cruise lol. You talk about picking on Steve and blah blah...but he's not afraid to run me. Oh well...run me from a roll...run me from a dig...hell I'll spot you 4 cars and the move 40-150 if you are feeling froggy. Any bets wanna get laid down?

JKD

Banned
NaSSty Nate said:
Sergio-I'll run you from a dig...our cars ran the same exact time sunday at the cruise...granted mine on motor and yours on the jug...but it would be a good race in the 1/4 simply for the driver mod (you > me) And then after I give you your race...we can run mine!

Sheldon-you are a ****ing pussy. Your pulley only car will make more rwhp then my h/c big bad ls1. How many cars do I have to spot ya? I'm a shitty driver...that's why I had to have a hired gun run the car for me at the cruise lol. You talk about picking on Steve and blah blah...but he's not afraid to run me. Oh well...run me from a roll...run me from a dig...hell I'll spot you 4 cars and the move 40-150 if you are feeling froggy. Any bets wanna get laid down?

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:

I'm not picking on steve, I just talk shit to him cause were friends, and its a game, I don't know you from adam, and as far as I'm concerned ad rather meet hell's ass before I got to know you. I'm not very serious about this hole racing scene (if you haven't caught on by now) I don't go run and port my shit because I lost, I don't put a lower pulley on, my car is fine just the way it is and I don't care to run anyone just because they call me on being slow. Yeah I like the car scene, and chilling with you guys but some of you take it a bit too seriously when it comes to who's faster than who.

Here is a bet, I'll never give you the satisfaction of racing me because you're an A#1 douche that I want nothing to do with.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Sergio said:
lol... i was talking to nate u ignorant ****. because he was talking about dig racing, but when i bring up racing him from a dig he start talking about dragging me from a roll. that shit had nothing to do with you.

My bad then, and you read about as well as nate, I don't run from a dig...that was you in the outside lane when me and matt raced heading out towards wylie that one night wasn't it? Or is was that a different vert? First of all have you ever been to the friday night meet to begin with?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I'm not picking on steve, I just talk shit to him cause were friends, and its a game, I don't know you from adam, and as far as I'm concered ad rather meet hell's ass before I got to know you. I'm not very serious about this hole racing scene (if you haven't caught on by now) I don't go run and port my shit because I lost, I don't put a lower pulley on, my car is fine just the way it is and I don't care to run anyone just because they call me on being slow. Yeah I like the car scene, and chilling with you guys but some of you take it a bit too seriously when it comes to who's faster than who.

Here is a bet, I'll never give you the satisfaction of racing me because you're an A#1 douche that I want nothing to do with.

... just reading between the lines.. are you trying to tell us something?

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
I'm not picking on steve, I just talk shit to him cause were friends, and its a game, I don't know you from adam, and as far as I'm concered ad rather meet hell's ass before I got to know you. I'm not very serious about this hole racing scene (if you haven't caught on by now) I don't go run and port my shit because I lost, I don't put a lower pulley on, my car is fine just the way it is and I don't care to run anyone just because they call me on being slow. Yeah I like the car scene, and chilling with you guys but some of you take it a bit too seriously when it comes to who's faster than who.

:lol1:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
foofinator said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone has too much time.....

Users who are viewing this thread