New Best today at Redline!!!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
Not secrets, just planning ahead. I know the current motor isn't ging to last long at the power level it's at. We were having lunch and Andrew had a badass idea (as usual) on a direction for me.
If I don't know it, it's secret to me.:p

I'm sooooooo out of the loop, I used to know EVERYONE'S set up, now I barely know my own.:whine:

PS: Sheldon, you can beat on my car all you want, we should trade.:thumbsup: (Until I have money for forged internals, then I'll want mine back.)

JKD

Banned
SVT Lurch said:
If I don't know it, it's secret to me.:p

I'm sooooooo out of the loop, I used to know EVERYONE'S set up, now I barely know my own.:whine:

PS: Sheldon, you can beat on my car all you want, we should trade.:thumbsup: (Until I have money for forged internals, then I'll want mine back.)

Did you see the article in MMFF about a Cobra like yours with a turbo setup? It was the same color and all. FAST as all get out. Is Santa gonna bring you some cool parts this year? :idea:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
n16700211_31977335_8388.jpg
*whistles innocently*

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Man I'd drag all you assholes.

If I had my ****ing car. For now, I'll stick to picking on the high 12, low 13 second variety.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Not secrets, just planning ahead. I know the current motor isn't ging to last long at the power level it's at. We were having lunch and Andrew had a badass idea (as usual) on a direction for me.
04 4.6 DOHC with a T88?:D

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
JKD said:
I'll tell ya the next time I see ya. But it was Andrew's ideas to start with and then him and Christian started talking then it just kinda snowballed. It's gonna be sick.

You goin to Cruisers tonight?
Well it's gotta be ditching the blower if you are talking to those two then!

so twins or big single?:D

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Your car wanted nothing of mine from a roll either, thats half the reason I lost to matt, I was looking to make sure you didn't fly off the bridge.

:kaboom:
Run Sergio from a dig...I'll put money on it.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Didn't we already go through why I don't race from a dig...short lived memory?:shrug:
well I'd say run me from a roll but you wouldn't keep up anyways.:loser:

And i thought you don't run because you are scared of Steve and losing.:rollseyes

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
NaSSty Nate said:
well I'd say run me from a roll but you wouldn't keep up anyways.:loser:

And i thought you don't run because you are scared of Steve and losing.:rollseyes

Scared of steve, hahahaha...like I'm scared of a newborn puppy. I just told you in this very same thread I don't run from a dig because I don't have the money to fix the rearend if it goes.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Scared of steve, hahahaha...like I'm scared of a newborn puppy. I just told you in this very same thread I don't run from a dig because I don't have the money to fix the rearend if it goes.
Excuses are all I hear...what's your excuse for not running me from a roll?:rollseyes

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
like I'm scared of a newborn puppy.
They scare me. You can't tell what they're thinking, and that bothers me a little. And they're needy.

Users who are viewing this thread