New bendpak 4 post lift

rdsnk46

Established Member
Did you have to modify your garage door for clearance at all? It's a concern of mine as my door opens in and not up.

gtmustang00

Established Member
Love our Bendpaks. Adding a 3rd 4 post for storage soon.

IMG951716.jpg

IMG953125.jpg

That was when garage was brand new. Now it's full!

bklynpanman

Established Member
Did you have to modify your garage door for clearance at all? It's a concern of mine as my door opens in and not up.

Yes. I had the tracks raised to the ceiling and put a liftmaster 8500 jack shaft opener in.

twawsico

Established Member
Looks awesome. My ceiling isn't 10', so I have to go with a mid-rise lift. Already have the garage door tracks raised, LM 8500 installed and deeper cement footings in, so I should get my Max Jax installed in the next week or so.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Will be getting a place for storage/working on my cars and family/friends rides in the next month or so, a lift is in the budget, how much are you guys paying out in the real-world?
Ideally would have a 4-post and drive on.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Love our Bendpaks. Adding a 3rd 4 post for storage soon.

IMG951716.jpg

IMG953125.jpg

That was when garage was brand new. Now it's full!

Sweet set-up, how big did you go? Rough cost for the whole building?
I have a budget of $60k to buy a building or buy a small lOt and put it up.
-J

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
Chose not to bolt it down. Marked the base of the posts. Didn't budge. We'll see how it goes

Sweet jesus. GET THAT BOLTED DOWN!!!

Those lifts could kick out and clamp the top if they move and pinch the car like this ^

collapsed_lift_1.jpg

Last edited:

bklynpanman

Established Member
Hahaha. Woahhh. Thanks for the scare but I'm good. Who knows how that was installed or what exact lift that is. If bolting it down is a necessity why do they also make a caster kit to move it? Just sayin

Last edited:

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
Congrats OP, my bendpak HDS14 arrived the other day. Just waiting to get a couple buddies together to put it up.

brianz426

Established Member
Chose not to bolt it down. Marked the base of the posts. Didn't budge. We'll see how it goes

Congrats OP. Your floor looks great, I like the darker color. By the way, my lift has been up for about 6 years (I have the casters, haven't had a need to use them yet) and it has never moved so you should be fine.
IMG_0475_zps2f2078a1.jpg

bklynpanman

Established Member
Thank you ! Great color lift you have there. That's good news that you're lift hasn't moved

gtmustang00

Established Member
Thank you ! Great color lift you have there. That's good news that you're lift hasn't moved

What model did you go with? Our 4 post is a hd9xw and we are getting a 2nd 4 post lift. Was looking at the 7000lb HD7P Narrow, HD9ST Narrow Standard, and the HD9STX Narrow Tall Long since the HD9 Narrow Standard only goes 70 inches high vs the 82".

bklynpanman

Established Member
What model did you go with? Our 4 post is a hd9xw and we are getting a 2nd 4 post lift. Was looking at the 7000lb HD7P Narrow, HD9ST Narrow Standard, and the HD9STX Narrow Tall Long since the HD9 Narrow Standard only goes 70 inches high vs the 82".

I went with the HD9. I considered all bendpak lift models but the hd9 was the best fit for my garage setup

Rare R

Established Member
Considering a 4 post lift was looking at weaver and bend pak any info would be great
thks
rare r

Users who are viewing this thread