New Addition - Our First Great Dane

Sn95Snake

Established Member
What an Awesome end to our week, our new Grandson Bodhi was born yesterday and today is Gunner's 5th birthday.

Welcome to the world Bodhi (with proud papa Aaron):

18192336_10109646396351320_2860854321353310405_o.jpg

Happy 5th Birthday Mr. Gunner:

k1tc.jpg

Congrats, good looking grandson & pup!

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Well we took in a new foster the other day and his name is Milo.

At first we were a little worried that Gunner may crush him accidentally, but Gunner is very careful around Milo and even plays gentle with him.

Notice how Gunner gives up the rope easily and does not even give Milo one Death Shake. lol

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Well we took in a new foster the other day and his name is Milo.

At first we were a little worried that Gunner may crush him accidentally, but Gunner is very careful around Milo and even plays gentle with him.

Notice how Gunner gives up the rope easily and does not even give Milo one Death Shake. lol

Ellie definitely adjusts how she plays with my lab and small mutt. With Chaz (the lab) she is fairly rough, but with Chester she usually lays down to play with him.

Booky

Established Member
We are dog sitting a previous foster this week (Tank - left) because his owners are on vacation.

So with the new foster (Milo - center) we could not pass up this Kodak moment while getting supper ready for the boys:

8muc.jpg

Booky

Established Member
Milo will be leaving us on Monday to go live with his new family.

We wish him well and appreciate the time we got to spend with him.

Equalbracket

Established Member
Wicked cute.
What type of breed is he?

No idea actually, he came wondering up while I was doing a rough in, not close to any other homes. I thought he was a fox but he's the coolest dog, no collar but he's too clean and well mannered someone has to be missing him so I'm gonna hit up everyone in the area. But I sure hope I end with him.

And I Just inherited two Scottish terriers, who only knew freshly cut Augustine, now know and love cloverburs lol.

Booky

Established Member
This is 8 year old Diesel. His family is going through some changes and they may be looking for a good home for him. It is a very difficult decision, as you can imagine, so we are not sure yet what is going to happen.

We had them over for a couple hours to see how Gunner and Diesel got along and it went very well.

So it is a possibility in the near future Gunner may have a new bestest buddy to hang out with.

mJzc.jpg

Booky

Established Member
We got good news last night from Diesel's family, they have decided to keep him and work on what ever problems they were experiencing.

We think they made the right decision for everyone, especially Diesel.

We also told them to bring Diesel over anytime for play dates with Gunner or if they needed a dog sitter when they went on vacation.
Hopefully they take us up on the invite.

Booky

Established Member
This is Summer, she is our newest foster.

She was hit by a car and her leg was pretty messed up. The Vet put a pin in her leg and hopefully she will regain full use of it.

Anyway, she is a real sweetie and she really loves Gunner.
She seems a little disappointed that we will not let her run and play with Gunner yet, but we have to let that leg heal first.

h83c.jpg

i83c.jpg

j83c.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
^^She's cute!
I hope she finds a great home.

Booky

Established Member
If anyone feels like posting some updated or new pictures or videos of their Dogs or Cats, or any other pets for that matter, please do so.

I love seeing all the amazing pictures of our prized companions.

Here is an older video I finally uploaded of AJ (Grandson) and Gunner clowning around while Isaac is trying to enjoy his bone. RIP Issac

Last edited:

Booky

Established Member
This is Sid. We have been fostering him for about 2 weeks and yesterday a family stopped by to see him.

After a few minutes they fell in love with Sid so today they filled out the paperwork for the adoption.

If everything clears Sid will be going to live with a Great family with a couple small girls that just love him. :)

Booky

Established Member
We just got home with our new addition to the family, Daisy.

Daisy is a two year old Great Dane who's family is very busy with their new born child. Both Dad and Mom work full time so there was not much time they could give to Daisy, so they decided we could give her a little more attention that she needs.

Daisy is not a foster, she is going to stay with us permanently.

Hopefully she will adjust quickly and love her new family.
We cannot tell yet if Gunner excited to have a new sister. lol

Ce9c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread